Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

lavender_rhyme

cracks open a beer

Hold the phone. Not ALL of us can drink beer.

But hell, age never stopped me! But if I had the choice between a Budweiser or a shot of Crown Royal, I'm going with Crown. No questions asked 

• Brohoof 1

Guys, visit me in Poland. Here you can drink if you're 18 and older. :D Which doesn't change the fact that kids in middle school feel offended if you offer them beer cause they only drink vodka... >.>

...this country has some serious problems.

Edited by Burning Question

@@Burning Question, I know in Germany you can drink at 16. My best friend is German and she used to tease me about it all the time because I'm almost 3 years older than she is. So when she turned 16, I was almost 19...so yeah, I used to get a lot of flack from her because she could buy a drink but I couldn't :lol:

Technically because of the +, I still count for this thread.

Exactly.  There is no upper age limit here.   :comeatus:   I'm 42 but I'm proud of the fact that I have never turned my back on great animation just because some expect me to "grow up" or something silly like that. 

Every now and then the drawing bug will bite and I'll make some art of my favorite cartoons.  The last cartoon I made a lot of fanart for was the Powerpuff Girls several years ago.  Much of it is on my Deviantart page if anybody is interested (link is in my profile).  :derp: 

• Brohoof 3

I know, right? All my high school friends were going crazy about alcohol when they were turning 18 and I was like "srsly guys?". They were alcoholics by that time already so what was so special about buying alcohol legaly all of the sudden? O.o I don't get these people.

Also I prefer good wine over vodka or beer. My grandpa always let me try different kinds so I could recognize good wine when I smell it and wouldn't treat alcohol like some forbidden fruit.

And what about you guys?

I know, right? All my high school friends were going crazy about alcohol when they were turning 18 and I was like "srsly guys?". They were alcoholics by that time already so what was so special about buying alcohol legaly all of the sudden? O.o I don't get these people.

Also I prefer good wine over vodka or beer. My grandpa always let me try different kinds so I could recognize good wine when I smell it and wouldn't treat alcohol like some forbidden fruit.

And what about you guys?

The novelty of drinking legally wears off when you start vomiting.  :P

I like port, dark rum, Southern Comfort, red wine, and mead.

I don't like larger, but I can tolerate ale. I'm also not a big fan of cyder, but I do like Kopparberg. 

Sourz are my guilty pleasure.   

Tequila, champagne, and white wine are gross.  :catface:

As for vodka, I don't like it much, but it's not terrible. Skittles vodka is incredible, though.

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 1

I mostly drink beer, but I like wine, and I would like to explore the wine world =)

At parties I drink everything... I mostly bring beer, but that makes me so lazy :D

So I often mix it up with rum'n'coke or some vodka mix, to get wasted and get some sugar in my system ^^

@

Yeah I know they are not fake, I thought about all the pictures, and people seemingly taking care of them. A lot of work ^^

Maybe this is gonna be the known spin-off of MLP, The Beacon Moth. With it's infamous beacon moth hentai

Ok, step one. Life drawing classes. This is mandatory. Step two, Richard William's 'Animator's Survival Kit'. This is not a joke, these are the bare fundamentals, and you don't need anyone to help you with these steps.

I never heard about it before! *_* Thanks!

Also soon I'm gonna get myself FL Studio and learn how to create music using this thing. :3 Chillstep and electro jazz-hop HERE I COME! :3

This is getting weirder and weirder. I am an animator.

We shall formulate a secret society.

I never heard about it before! *_* Thanks!

Also soon I'm gonna get myself FL Studio and learn how to create music using this thing. :3 Chillstep and electro jazz-hop HERE I COME! :3

I use FL studio. I also have a keyboard, a couple of guitars, and a penny whistle. I don't have much time to music though. ._.

I also have a violin, but we don't talk about my violin. 

Yay! I could go for seeing some moth IN my MLP.

img-2253094-1-full.jpeg

This thread is starting to get weird.

I use FL studio. I also have a keyboard, a couple of guitars, and a penny whistle. I don't have much time to music though. ._.

I also have a violin, but we don't talk about my violin. 

Cool! Are you also a musician or do you just do it  as a hobby? I had 2 keyboards at home, played violin for 6 years, tried guitar since it's pretty much the same and in every case everything was fine and I learned fast except it was horrible horrible torture since I have shortest fingers among anyone I know my age. x.x It makes playing any of these instruments so painful... literally! -.-" So now all I have is mah good voice and lack of any good breathing technique to sing well afterall. XD Also I can't afford any real instruments anymore. Thta's why I thought about FL Studio and at least creating some chill melodies in my free time.

Is there any link to anything you created with this program?

Cool! Are you also a musician or do you just do it  as a hobby? I had 2 keyboards at home, played violin for 6 years, tried guitar since it's pretty much the same and in every case everything was fine and I learned fast except it was horrible horrible torture since I have shortest fingers among anyone I know my age. x.x It makes playing any of these instruments so painful... literally! -.-" So now all I have is mah good voice and lack of any good breathing technique to sing well afterall. XD Also I can't afford any real instruments anymore. Thta's why I thought about FL Studio and at least creating some chill melodies in my free time.

Is there any link to anything you created with this program?

It's really more of a hobby. I'd love to take it more seriously and get good, but I'm busy with other things at the moment.

I don't really touch my instruments as often as I used to and I have terrible memory, which always made learning songs harder then it should.  :P I do have long thin fingers, which I'll admit, does kinda help. However, my nails are pretty long... which kinda defeats the purpose.  :huh:

FL studio is good fun. It's a little complex and takes a lot of getting used to if you haven't used DAWs before, but it's very user-friendly once you get the hang of it. 

As far as music created in FL studio goes, I've done some Synthpop and Futurpop stuff, but they're mostly unfinished due to lack of motivation and/or time. The only track I made public was a collab between me and a friend, but it's a harsher Post-Industrial thing, so it's a little niche sounding and probably not to everyone's taste. :muffins:    

Ok buddy. This is starting to get weird. I have a violin that I am not on speaking terms with myself.

dude wut.

Edited by Hansel