Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things that make you laugh way harder than they should

lomk

tumblr_inline_mrjuyarIkq1qz4rgp.gif

I don't know why I like this so much. It's not even that funny but Miguel's threatening expression and the Weegee lookalike in the background make this the best gif on the internet.

And here's my favourite comic from Oglaf:

Kingshaped.jpg

It's such a stupid gag, but it's hilarious.

• Brohoof 2

I laugh so hard at this for absolutely no reason.

I don't own any of these products but for some reason this video has me nearly peeing myself. WHY DOES THIS MAKE ME LAUGH?!

Edited by Samurott77
  • Brohoof 1

Thing that always makes me laugh hysterically: is this Mitchell and Webb sketch of a job interview, pretty funny sketch but the part I find utterly hysterical is near the end, the part right at the end about 1:28 to end of the video is hilarious

"Bitch do you even...QUICKSCOPE?"

G.I. Joe PSA's are always good for a larf. I literally lose myself every single time he yells "PORKCHOP SANDWICHES" and it isn't even that funny.

And so is this:

Chris Kendall is probably the best comedy YT user there is.

• Brohoof 1

When the teachers say something stupid, when I go on sickipedia and look for pedo jokes, when me and my best friend have a game of calling each other see you next Tuesdays, dunno why the last one is funny but it is.

I like puns way too much. Some of my personal favorites

• Pay your exorcist or you might be repossessed
  • Confucius say: man who walk in front of car gets tired. Man who walk behind car gets exhausted
  • When is London closed? When it's Lond-Off.

That and the stupid jokes my high school science teacher makes. This one could possibly be a little offensive but I thought it was hilarious

"If your phone gets wet, just put it in a bag of rice. The rice attracts Asians who will fix the electronics" :lol:

• Brohoof 3