Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things that make you laugh way harder than they should

lomk

• 2 months later...

0C1tWBf.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh cracked.com, how I love thee, let me count the ways.... XD 

Also, these hilarious Red Dead Redemption glitches... they're just.. perfection. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s40CTZgDuCA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKbTVOV6xpI

Edited by Glitter Moon

• 4 months later...

Sorry to bump this up but I had to post this somewhere before I forgot! lol

One thing that I've noticed lately that cracks me up is creature noises in shows/cartoons that are soooo unrealistically/formulaic placed, and end up sounding very awkward.

The very first example I can think of is these creatures (called Stone Backs?) from G1 MLP?

Every time they appear on the screen that snorting sound is always there (not just because they're destroying the bridge, it makes the sound no matter what they're doing!), and it never stops, and it's hilarious. xD

Another example is in the newest episodes of Fairy Tail (don't ask me how I got that far) there is this flying creature with one eye (the name has not been given yet?) and every single time it appears on the screen it always makes this certain sound. It makes it just once or twice!

(the only example of it I can find is from an actual episode, so I will spoiler it for the people who are watching the show and not caught up.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

0:25 of this. When we were watching this in class, I kept having to do the impossible and suppress my laughter because every time I thought of that line it would make me almost burst out again.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

• 7 years later...