Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things that make you laugh way harder than they should

lomk

• 5 months later...

I was just listening to an album on YouTube a few minutes ago and as I was scrolling through the comment section, I saw that someone had replaced all the nouns in the song titles with the word "bacon".

I was laughing so much, I had to stop listening and leave the computer.

• Brohoof 1

So my brother and I were watching the Walking dead game and it was the part where Lee had to shoot Kenny's son and  after Lee shot him my brother did a perfect impression of Lee and shouted "Again!" and I fell over laughing! 

• 4 weeks later...

hmm things that make me laugh harder then they should...

:P oh! I know! there was this episode of this anime I used to watch where the main character ended up on this island and his friends didn't know where he was so they started looking for him convinced that he planned to commit suicide after failing his college entrance exam for the millionth time. so they show up on this boat shouting "killing yourself isn't popular anymore!" it was so freaking hilarious that I couldn't hardly read the subtitles. I had to rewind a few times lol  ^_^ Love Hina is the best lolololololol

David Desrosiers.

I'd post a video of why, but it's NSFW. XD He's always so funny though and always doing his best just to be himself. It makes me laugh so hard sometimes at what he does because he's just... David. That's the only way you can describe him. One of the reasons why he is my number one hero is because he is always being himself, and that makes me realize that it's okay to be a little odd or weird. <3

I've tried to find videos that are appropriate, but some of them have just aren't that appropriate. DX

Edited by AutisticAlice

For me, it's that scene in The Room movie when Tommy Wiseau storms onto his apartment roof declaring Lisa's story was a lie. I mean... the jokes they tell about that scene just make be burst out loud!

I don't liek Nicki Minaj at all, Besides maybe her in The Creep, I enjoyed her little bit in that song. But Something that makes me laugh uncontrollably for no reason. I just find the things she says the funniest thing I've ever heard, especially towards the end.

Sometimes when my friend and I have too much to drink, I'll just be trying to have a conversation and she'll burst out in laughter for no apparent reason, she'll try to explain but it only makes it worse, then I just end up laughing too, it ends up being a chain of stupidity and I swear it can last up to 10 minutes!  :lol:

• Brohoof 1