Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things that make you laugh way harder than they should

lomk

Can't really post it, most of it is NSFW but yeah any dirty jokes make me laugh way harder then they should. It's embarrassing because I can't hold the laughing in. It really is something, but since I can't really post it I'll just put this up. I would put something up if it wouldn't be kind of on the edge of being NSFW.

dirty-mind_o_752391.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Dirty jokes, toilet humor and occasionally gallows humor. There was this one time for example when my friend said "I wonder if they call it Carls Jr because Carls Jr murdered Carl's Sr", it was easily the most hilarious thing he has ever said I laughed so hard I couldn't even breathe. And there was this one incident at work that I don't know why but just found hilarious, I was checking the expiration dates on the juice aisle (non refrigerated juices) and all of a sudden I heard "Sergio security to checkstand 4" over the intercom followed by a "wait come back here" and Sergio who is the assistant manager running as fast as he could.

I put two and two together and although I didn't see him knew we had a shoplifter on our hands and struggled not to bust out laughing. I later found out that he tried to steal 2 cases of beer, he ended up dropping one of them and running off with the other ones and there was also another shoplifter trying to steal something. I just find it hilarious how some people are so stupid as to think they can just walk into a store and walk out out with something as conspicuous as a case of beer that I just found it funny.

When Rifftrax riffed "The Room", "High School Musical" and "Batman and Robin", it was comedic gold, it was also the first time I saw Rifftrax, and I was pleasantly surprised to discover it was Mike Nelson, Kevin Murphy and Bill Cobert from Mystery Science Theater 3000, once I knew that I laugh for days, and re-watched those Rifftrax movies over and over.  

One time, some friends and I were carpooling to AWANA, and my dad made cookies for us. The conversation went as follows:

"Hey, do you guys smell something burning?"

"It's my cookie."

That was years ago, and we still laugh about it.

Edited by Lady~Rarity

My friend and I were in a skype call earlier and she thought it'd be a good idea to combine Levi from Attack On Titan with a picture of One Direction, and idk why I'm laughing so hard:

post-15132-0-06873800-1391715585.png

• Brohoof 1

I hope this hasn't been put already XD

This. 

I don't know why, it's just so random :lol:

• Brohoof 6

Also, from Phineas and Ferb, in the episode "Meapless in Seattle", the part with the little aliens singing about going to war made my friends and I laugh way too hard during and several minutes after the song.

• Brohoof 1

People getting hurt for the stupid or painful reasons always make me die of laughter more than I shouldn't have.

I hope this hasn't been put already XD

This. 

I don't know why, it's just so random :lol:

Scootaloo playing the piano gets me all the time.