Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things that make you laugh way harder than they should

lomk

My dad telling me what my cats have been up to while I'm away. He comes back with the funniest stories!

also, various "fail" compilations online. A trampoline fail I saw once made me laugh for about 5 whole minutes.

Edited by Rainboom Dash

My dad telling me what my cats have been up to while I'm away. He comes back with the funniest stories!

also, various "fail" compilations online. A trampoline fail I saw once made me laugh for about 5 whole minutes.

I saw my cousin fall through a trampoline one time. It was pretty old, so the fabric ripped when she went to jump on it. Her arm was in a cast, which made it even funnier. I ran inside to tell her dad about it, and when I was finally able to get all the information he needed out between giggles, it took him another five minutes to go and check on her, because he was busy laughing.

God was she mad at us.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg This chart. So true. Apparently.

I could only consider myself like intelligent, not really good looking at all, and emotionally stable, no not really lol.

As for me, frankly anything almost can make me laugh. I will probably go up to a rock and stare at it and just laugh for no reason.

Seriously just people laughing makes me laugh even, i'll be laughing and someone will ask whats funny and i'll just be like, "I have no idea ;p" 

I guess if i have to be specific more, band humor, because i'm in band so things relating to band like quotes and humor and all things band i find more funny i suppose. Because i'm actually in band ya know?

I used to laugh every time my brother got his butt whooped. Like there'd be a whoosh, a smack, a cry, and then I'd laugh.

Does that make me evil? 

The first time I watched this scene is one of the hardest times I've laughed in my entire life. Aqua Teen Hunger Force is an ingenius show.

This clip also ranks prominently on my "hardest I've ever laughed in my life" list.