Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You're in the last movie you watched! How dead are you?

ZukoIsBestPony

The Martian? Well i'm not a botanist so I probably wouldn't of made a farm but I might be able to built a load of water tanks and fill them with bacteria from the potato's and carbon monoxide to produce a large quantity of moss and algae which could be dried to eat but I don't know how well the human body will cope with just moss...but if I can live on it for a long period of time then I would be able to make it much quicker then in the film so I could theoretically last the 4 years required for the next mission.

but my problem will be the trip there however I am good at machines and robotics (no genius though) so I could maybe load the rover up with the solar panels without to much trouble but I will have to set off earlier so I can charge on the way. however it wont be as much a problem as you can grow Moss/algae very quickly(a couple of days) so if I have a lot of flat containers filled with water getting carbon pumped into them and keep it at about 60º with some UV lights you should have a constant supply of food. 

So I might be able to survive but it doesn't look good still. (Love how much I thought about it haha)  

• 1 month later...

Road To Ninja: Naruto The Movie

There is a chance that i'd die in that movie, but I doubt it.

Obito didn't really... put up much of a threat like he should have.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Um... The last movie I watch properly was Catwoman. I think I can survive against Laurel Hedare or Catwoman

The last movie that was on the tv was Kung Fu Hustle. Can't say I only saw scenes which doesn't explain the situation. So not sure.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail... Well hopefully I'd be one of the knights and not of the peasantry. You know, considering their lack of education, sanitation and just unpleasant state of affairs.

(edited)

The last movie I watched was The Sandlot, so I don't have a very high chance of death at all unless I was chewing tobacco. I'd actually LOVE to be in the Sandlot, and actually I wish it was in real life and I lived near it. It would be the best thing ever to play baseball after school.

Edited by gamecubeguy214
  • Brohoof 1

The last movie I watched as a documentary about the famous 3 Michelin-star restaurant "Grace" in Chicago, but that was for a school assignment, so that wasn't really of my own free will.

I actually don't watch movies very often, so the last movie I watched I think was Star Wars VII, so as long as I wasn't in that solar system that blew up, I think I'll be fine.