Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would win in a fight? Applejack or Rainbow Dash?

Venomous

@,

Give me the definition of a feat, I don't think you understand what a feat is. If AJ fired a laser from her mouth on screen, you could use that feat as evidence. What you are doing is assuming AJ is this badass because she does that, which doesn't work 

@,

Give me the definition of a feat, I don't think you understand what a feat is. If AJ fired a laser from her mouth on screen, you could use that feat as evidence. What you are doing is assuming AJ is this badass because she does that, which doesn't work 

@,

You are right! I don't know what a feat is! Silly me.

Looked it up. She AppleBucked hundreds of trees. without sleeping!

She fought off three timber wolves.

You are right! I don't know what a feat is! Silly me.

A feat is an achievement, something that has been done

RD's most impressive feat is smashing through several trees and turning them to fire wood and not even being winded afterwards

AJ's is kicking a bell into the sky. 

RD's is far more impressive

And more stuffs. Just cant think.

A feat is an achievement, something that has been done

RD's most impressive feat is smashing through several trees and turning them to fire wood and not even being winded afterwards

AJ's is kicking a bell into the sky. 

RD's is far more impressive

What about bucking hundreds of trees?

Dashie's greatest weakness is her arrogance because Let's face it she is arrogant and underestimate her opponent until he/she kick her flank than she'll learn the hard way

AJ is just as prideful and RD can be as arrogant as she wants in this fight, being that much faster

Dashie's greatest weakness is her arrogance because Let's face it she is arrogant and underestimate her opponent until he/she kick her flank than she'll learn the hard way

Hooah brother! So true! One kick and RD is DONE!

AJ is just as prideful and RD can be as arrogant as she wants in this fight, being that much faster

Not really. CHARACTER LIMIT!

I'll leave it at this: "their arrogance is their weakness" Yemeni militia announcer, cod black ops 2 

Again right my friend! Lol.

• Brohoof 1

The average speed of ground to air lightning is mach 500, minimum mach 300... and Rainbow Dash has dodged lightning at point blank range, behind her back(Season 4 opening)Arrogance doesn't really matter in this fight. You have someone who's, at most, slightly faster than most cars max speed, fighting against someone who's 150 to 250 times faster than a fighter jet? Applejack would be standing still, just like we'd be standing still to a bullet, or a lightning bolt. Even if we say Applejack is stronger, and whatever, she may just be, F=MA, which means even if RD just tackles her at those speeds, it would be like a skyscraper fell at her horizontally. Now let's say Applejack could kick her at those speeds, and RD can't dodge for some reason, how is Applejack grounding herself against this attack? The force of the attack would push her back and mitigate any damage to RD, unless Applejack is made of dark matter and weighs several hundred tons. This leaves RD free to try over and over again until she gets it right.

• Brohoof 1

Not really, AJ has her lasso that she HAS caught RD with before. And have you seen how easily Pegasus wings break???

Just remember, Pegasus are hollow boned... If AJ did catch RD with her lasso and pulled tightly enough. Snap goes RD's bones... Anyhow, I think AppleJack would win 100% She has so much manuel labour she is to strong for RD who sleeps all day.

I have something to say about this too. As demonstrated in Twiights's Kingdom Pt. 1(i think)  there is a magic that allows pegasi to fly, because big bad dude guy man was able to seal it from them. They don't have to be hallow boned to fly.

• Brohoof 1

Oh come on! RD can fly that is so unfair. This is like saying what would win a tank or a fighter jet? Let me tell ya unless that jet is parked that tank is bucked!  I mean just imagine trying to fist fight someone who can fly

(edited)

Oh come on! RD can fly that is so unfair. This is like saying what would win a tank or a fighter jet? Let me tell ya unless that jet is parked that tank is bucked!  I mean just imagine trying to fist fight someone who can fly

Ever heard of the anti air launchers? 

But let's face it dash or applejack or even celestia, no one can stand against the might of humanity!  B)

Edited by Desert guardian
  • Brohoof 1

@DesertGuardian,Our glorious god leaders control the sun, and the moon, and the stars...I fear humanity would be toasted, rendered extra crispy, if you will.

And yet Nightmare Moon's blood lusted blasts could barely destroy stone pillars. Wow. 

No, the alicorns aren't as powerful as people say

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@DesertGuardian,Our glorious god leaders control the sun, and the moon, and the stars...I fear humanity would be toasted, rendered extra crispy, if you will.

Ever heard of interplanetary cruiser ships? With multi-head nuclear missiles?And the glorious space marines that are loyal to the end to our god-emperor? Well here's a reminder: magic we got magic powerful weapons? We got them and you don't 

Let the magic help you against your demise!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8qp992Dssk

@Evil Dragon Master: Perhaps not...offensively, I disagree. But direct offense isn't all that matters. Celestia has enough magic to move the sun, and as we saw in the comics and with Twilight Sparkle in Season 4, it doesn't have to follow an elliptical pattern. Celestia was also a wonderbolt, or at least accredited with her own wonderbolt formation, which makes her close to RD, i.e faster than human perception. We also know that they don't need oxygen, so what's to stop Celestia from leaving with Luna to the moon before a single shot is fired and then nudging the sun, say...a couple thousand miles closer to Earth, or moving the moon, say...a couple thousand miles away from Earth, then waiting a week/ a year? Humanity would be toasted alive in the first scenario, and we'd be torn apart by weather patterns in the second.

(edited)

By our standards yes we will die but if we're talking about war hammer universe those ponies never stand a chance  because of a couple of points 

1# humanity is united no more wars for no reason

2# they (the marines) have different body types and armor 

3# the librarians they are our version of unicorns 

4# they are ready to die so their death is not in vain 

5# they can be reborn as a dreadnought walker so yeah we win big time 

@Desert Guardian: 40K? I got into an argument about that once...I was never on the side of the ponies. 40K is a ridiculously OP universe, on the level of Marvel and DC.

(edited)

See? Told you ponies never stand a chance against humanity (from war hammer universe) but in our current reality  this humanity is fucked big time

We'd have a chance against earth ponies...kinda. The Mane Six have taken hits that would render them immune to anything that isn't heavy high caliber rifle fire and high explosives, so it'd be one heck of a fight. Depending on where they are, we might have to resort to carpet bombing entire cities.