Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would win in a fight? Applejack or Rainbow Dash?

Venomous

@Sunny Fox

@Shimmer5000

@Evil Dragon Master

None of you are going to change my mind, and I doubt I'll change any of your minds. So lets just agree to disagree on this one, as it's off topic anyways.

RD is definitely hyper sonic as she is a lightning dodger and with lol calcs, can go mach 10 in sonic mode. 

Okay, let me half way level with you here.  I do stand corrected that her top speed is mach 10... I looked it up, so, my bad.  However, again, you only need mach 1 to create an actual sonic boom, so that's why I was mixed up.

As for everything else and all prior of our conversation... I stand by my words, and I'm done with your nonsense.  A.J. is stronger, no if, ands, or buts about it.  Whether or not you believe that Rainbow Dash's speed is enough to conquer Applejack when she bucks RD in the face as she's going mach 10, thus transferring both the force of AJ's kick and the force of RD's momentum into RD's face... Well, that's up to you in your own head.  I just ain't having it.  

Thank God there aren't guns in Equestria, 'cause we'd be arguing about who the better shot would be.

I'm done here  :mellow:

@@Miles,

How would AJ even react to that? RD is too fast for AJ to react properly. Go ahead, try to punch a bullet from the air.

And RD can knock down huge trees, she's stronger 

I'm not going to respond to you again.

I'm ending this with:

I agree to disagree.

P.S.

R4c0i.png

Okay, let me half way level with you here.  I do stand corrected that her top speed is mach 10... I looked it up, so, my bad.  However, again, you only need mach 1 to create an actual sonic boom, so that's why I was mixed up.

As for everything else and all prior of our conversation... I stand by my words, and I'm done with your nonsense.  A.J. is stronger, no if, ands, or buts about it.  Whether or not you believe that Rainbow Dash's speed is enough to conquer Applejack when she bucks RD in the face as she's going mach 10, thus transferring both the force of AJ's kick and the force of RD's momentum into RD's face... Well, that's up to you in your own head.  I just ain't having it.  

Thank God there aren't guns in Equestria, 'cause we'd be arguing about who the better shot would be.

You know what, you are so right.

@@Miles,

How would AJ even react to that? RD is too fast for AJ to react properly. Go ahead, try to punch a bullet from the air.

And RD can knock down huge trees, she's stronger 

Flying into a tree does not mean you are stronger though. Put anypony at the speed RD is going and they could easily break a tree. It really has nothing to do with strength, you know what I'm saying? I think in these means AJ is stronger, and RD is faster. AJ does farm chores all day, plowing fields, bucking trees, pulling carts. RD really just sleeps in the clouds and flies once in a while... And about the bullet thing, a bullet is only milometers small. RD is a full grown pony so AJ could see it coming, and really RD has to go very high to reach sonic rainboom speeds. AppleJack could easily take cover. And her Rainboom has never killed anyone either. And have you seen how long it takes for RD to reach super high speeds? Well AJ can applebuck in les then a second. If she did get one blow with RD coming straight toward her face, game over :) And plus the one asset, AJ has sexy lasso skills. And she has caught RD with it before.

Think about it this way. If Rainbow rammed at 700 miles per hour into a brick wall, what would happen? Now replace the wall with Starscream who has explosives all over his body and is made up of sharp pieces of metal. Even if she causes him to explode, she would be caught up in the explosion.

Ya I really don't see any way how RD could defeat starscream.

• Brohoof 1

Flying into a tree does not mean you are stronger though. Put anypony at the speed RD is going and they could easily break a tree

That means she'll break AJ as well

And about the bullet thing, a bullet is only milometers small. RD is a full grown pony so AJ could see it coming

Even if you saw a bullet coming, you can't react in time. It's like how you can see a sniper muzzle flash but not move fast enough to dodge the bullet

nd really RD has to go very high to reach sonic rainboom speeds. AppleJack could easily take cover

And RD could easily course correct since it's an AOE

And her Rainboom has never killed anyone either

AJ hasn't either

And have you seen how long it takes for RD to reach super high speeds?

Almost less than a second?

Well AJ can applebuck in les then a second

Hyper sonic reactions>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AJ

If she did get one blow with RD coming straight toward her face, game over

AJ isn't tougher than a tree, if anything, RD would tear her legs off with the force of said tackle

And plus the one asset, AJ has sexy lasso skills. And she has caught RD with it before.

RD can just barbecue her with lightning 

That means she'll break AJ as well

Even if you saw a bullet coming, you can't react in time. It's like how you can see a sniper muzzle flash but not move fast enough to dodge the bullet

And RD could easily course correct since it's an AOE

AJ hasn't either

Almost less than a second?

Hyper sonic reactions>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AJ

AJ isn't tougher than a tree, if anything, RD would tear her legs off with the force of said tackle

RD can just barbecue her with lightning 

Well it takes a lot longer for RD to reach above Mach 2, what about all AJ's chores? She is much more solid and compact then RD, whose most muscles are in her wings. Would the energy transfer both ways though if the were impact, like if AJ was going to kick her or if she was running at her? just a thought... And that is where AJ's compactness and strength comes into play.

Well it takes a lot longer for RD to reach above Mach 2, what about all AJ's chores? She is much more solid and compact then RD, whose most muscles are in her wings. Would the energy transfer both ways though if the were impact, like if AJ was going to kick her or if she was running at her? just a thought... And that is where AJ's compactness and strength comes into play.

Because you must admit. AJ is stronger the RD physically.

Well it takes a lot longer for RD to reach above Mach 2

It didn't take long for RD to get enough speed to smash through several trees and break them into firewood

what about all AJ's chores? She is much more solid and compact then RD, whose most muscles are in her wings. Would the energy transfer both ways though if the were impact, like if AJ was going to kick her or if she was running at her? just a thought... And that is where AJ's compactness and strength comes into play.

The energy would go both ways, but if RD can fly straight through solid wood several times without issue at high speed, AJ is going to be suffering far more from the impact. 

It didn't take long for RD to get enough speed to smash through several trees and break them into firewood

The energy would go both ways, but if RD can fly straight through solid wood several times without issue at high speed, AJ is going to be suffering far more from the impact. 

Ya but the trees aren't moving, plus it depends where you hit the trees. I forget what they are called but there are threads that go threw trees and if you Hit it where the threads are weakest you could easily break one. At those speeds.

Can you give me 1 thing? Please let me know that you know that AJ is physically stronger :P

Ya but the trees aren't moving, plus it depends where you hit the trees. I forget what they are called but there are threads that go threw trees and if you Hit it where the threads are weakest you could easily break one. At those speeds.

Can you give me 1 thing? Please let me know that you know that AJ is physically stronger :P

AJ MIGHT be physically stronger. To be honest, she hasn't shown any good physical feats in that respect compared to RD.

And it doesn't matter, the fact that RD can do that without breaking every bone in her body means she could probably take a kick from AJ to the face and laugh it off

AJ MIGHT be physically stronger. To be honest, she hasn't shown any good physical feats in that respect compared to RD.

And it doesn't matter, the fact that RD can do that without breaking every bone in her body means she could probably take a kick from AJ to the face and laugh it off

When force is being thrown at you rather then being stationary, things are a lot different. I forget the formula for the math equation but still, I swift kick to RD while she is flying could go either way. And really AJ HAS to be physically stronger. She works all day, know what I'm saying?

When force is being thrown at you rather then being stationary, things are a lot different. I forget the formula for the math equation but still, I swift kick to RD while she is flying could go either way. And really AJ HAS to be physically stronger. She works all day, know what I'm saying?

Training harder doesn't mean you are better. To use an example from Dragon Ball Z, Piccolo trains much harder than Gohan, yet Gohan would break him in half

Training harder doesn't mean you are better. To use an example from Dragon Ball Z, Piccolo trains much harder than Gohan, yet Gohan would break him in half

I know but being physically stronger does play a factor and from what I see AJ is much more physically stronger, and though RD has the edge, there is still a fighting chance that AJ would win. AJ=Stronger, RD=Faster.

I know but being physically stronger does play a factor and from what I see AJ is much more physically stronger, and though RD has the edge, there is still a fighting chance that AJ would win. AJ=Stronger, RD=Faster.

It's more like

AJ>=RD in Strength

RD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AJ in speed

The strength gap isn't huge if there even is one, the speed one is huge

It's more like

AJ>=RD in Strength

It's more like

AJ>=RD in Strength

Well I think AJ is 20% stronger then RD. Based on her hard work all day.

(edited)

Well aj has the strength advantage while dash has the speed advantage so i think dash also having the speed advantage gives you a strength advantage also 

Edited by Desert guardian

(edited)

Paint Maud to look like Applejack. RD is dead. XD

I was going to be done posting in this thread...

BUT LMAO!!! You ain't kidding about that one!  Maud is a gosh darn jackhammer.  The way she annihilated that boulder to save Pinkie, I was awestruck.  

Maud is hardcore.  I don't think even Bulk Biceps is as hardcore as Maud.  Heck, Maud could whoop Iron Will and Bulk Biceps at the same time.

Edited by Miles

I was going to be done posting in this thread...

BUT LMAO!!! You ain't kidding about that one!  Maud is a gosh darn jackhammer.  The way she annihilated that boulder to save Pinkie, I was awestruck.  

Maud is hardcore.  I don't think even Bulk Biceps is as hardcore as Maud.  Heck, Maud could whoop Iron Will and Bulk Biceps at the same time.

don't forget her speed. XD seems we've figured out how Pinkie moves so fast. weight training with rocks :P

don't forget her speed. XD seems we've figured out how Pinkie moves so fast. weight training with rocks :P

Pinkie's feats are purely gag based. They're always inconsistent. Sometimes she can teleport, other times she's pinned just by a single rock

Pinkie's feats are purely gag based. They're always inconsistent. Sometimes she can teleport, other times she's pinned just by a single rock

Now I realize that I shouldn't have even bothered with you before.  You are a pessimistic cynic.

Now I realize that I shouldn't have even bothered with you before.  You are a pessimistic cynic.

I am not. It's just that by using that logic, Bugs Bunny is invincible since he can write other characters out of a story, yet he's died before