Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

3rd annual meeting of the Forever Alone Club

Skullbuster

The woes of being stuck in a foreign country with interests nobody expects a foreigner to have.  -_-

Oh well, at least I have my parents...wow that just made me sound even more forever alone.

Really though, it's all good.  B)

The woes of being stuck in a foreign country with interests nobody expects a foreigner to have.  -_-

Oh well, at least I have my parents...wow that just made me sound even more forever alone.

Really though, it's all good.  B)

Don't complain, I would love to have my parents with me! (I'm in uni, but still miss them loads :x!)

At least some of our brothers can enjoy this day. x3

Anyone need a hug?

I wouldn't say I need one (well kinda) but I will never refuse to take up the offer of 1!

/hug?

Edited by Happy Plant
  • Brohoof 1

Don't complain, I would love to have my parents with me! (I'm in uni, but still miss them loads :x!)

Haha, I know. I was just remarking on how it sounds to say "Well I don't have a girlfriend, but I do have my parents!"  :)

They're definitely the reason all is good. Although ironically, it's sort of their fault I need their support. Well as long I still have it, it's great.

Edited by Kitsunin
  • Brohoof 1

I really think this forever alone stuff is needlessly depressing and counterproductive, yes we are all human, alot of us get lonely and it is frustrating when it seems everyone has someone but us. Relationships are hard and for some people even harder but getting down on ourselves by saying we will be "forever alone" is going to accomplish nothing other than become a self fulfilling prophecy. I am not trying to be mean or to judge anyone, but still I think this needs to be said.

Happy forever alone day!!!

I'm celebrating with skittles in a heart capsule (that I bought myself) and listening to love songs on the radio!

My little friendzone, my little friendzone!

Oh oh oh ohh!

I used to wonder what being alone could be

until you all shared it's silence with me!

No adventure

Staying home

A lonely heart

Cold and alone

Sharing nothing!

It's an easy feat!

And silence makes it all complete!

You have somebody, but

Do you know that I have no FRRIIEEENNDS!