Moost

Yup! I'm very proud of this. Took me 20 hours without using bases or Pony Creator on Deviantart. Her name is Cutwristfun Bloodgoredepress, she likes pain and misery cos it's an OC. Hope you enjoy, criticism please. 

• Brohoof 8

GOD SAIBAQUEEEN, you can draw even better than me! 1000 thumbs up! I ship it with Twilight Sparkle immediatly! They are such a cute couple. 10 out of 10.

• Brohoof 1

"You tried your best and you failed miserably, the lesson is never try" - Homer J. Simpson

7/twinkie, it's not an alicorn.

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

GOD SAIBAQUEEEN, you can draw even better than me! 1000 thumbs up! I ship it with Twilight Sparkle immediatly! They are such a cute couple. 10 out of 10.

AND 100% MORE BLOOD AND GORE AND DARKNESS AND DEPRESSION AND CUT WRISTS. I MIGHT EVEN MAKE IT USING THAT AWESOME SOFTWARE CALLED PONY CREATOR AND PRACTICALLY MAKE A RULE 64, 54, 98, 100097474537547354, 69 OF IT. God it makes me horny just thinking about it.

Edited by Cliff_Racer_562
  • Brohoof 1

AND 100% MORE BLOOD AND GORE AND DARKNESS AND DEPRESSION AND CUT WRISTS. I MIGHT EVEN MAKE IT USING THAT AWESOME SOFTWARE CALLED PONY CREATOR AND PRACTICALLY MAKE A RULE 64, 54, 98, 100097474537547354, 69 OF IT. God it makes me horny just thinking about it.

OMIGOSH, I CAN SMELL VICTORY ALL OVER IT!

"You tried your best and you failed miserably, the lesson is never try" - Homer J. Simpson

...... Can you please make an OC for me??? Your work is awe inspiring  :blink:

Already did, this one's name is Killasmanychildrenasicanbythrowingtheminavolcano Shootmyselfduetodepressionbecauseilikemakingcartoonsforlittlegirlsdepressingandemo.

Well... as long as it doesn't hurt anyone...

though the whole cutting thing is a bit overboard and can upset people

That's what I'm good at, going overboard with my jokes. I don't think it will hurt anybody.

Edited by Cliff_Racer_562

Make one thats like... an alicorn and a werewolf ninja vampire pirate zombie that can fly faster than rainbowdash and is stronger than princess celestia and is like super cool and sexy and can buck 20 acres of apple trees at just 2 seconds per. 

BUT DONT MAKE HIM OVERPOWERED OR MARYU SUE CUZ THATS JUST WRONG

0vif.png

Check out my OC Ocelot at: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ocelot-r3834

~Im always looking talented artists across the forums~   *Sig by Kyoshi*

Make one thats like... an alicorn and a werewolf ninja vampire pirate zombie that can fly faster than rainbowdash and is stronger than princess celestia and is like super cool and sexy and can buck 20 acres of apple trees at just 2 seconds per. 

BUT DONT MAKE HIM OVERPOWERED OR MARYU SUE CUZ THATS JUST WRONG

That's a great idea. I'm actually going to do that.