Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Grossest foods you have eaten

Twilie

I have had to eat raw onion for an eating challenge, not once but TWICE!

It is truly horrific and burns your mouth and throat all the way down :C!

This sounds absolutely terrible...

I don't eat gross foods. My sense of smell is so strong that I can usually tell when something is going to taste repulsive and I steer well clear of it. The grossest thing I did manage to consume was a few mouthfuls of rancid milk.

• Brohoof 1

I once had a spinach pancake. It was like a normal, rather fat pancake with spinach filling. It's the grossest thing I've ever eaten. Even though I love both seperate.. I vomited. A lot .

• 2 years later...

Seaweed chips! Those are absolutely horrid. D: I didn't even eat it in full honestly. The moment it hit my tongue and the taste registered, it was an instant gag reflex and I spat it out. Some how my friend who bought them liked them, my brother did to. I don't know how that is possible. o_o

Tofo hotdogs....My friends thought oh this would be cool to try over a fire....Lets just say, they didn't taste or look like hotdogs after we cooked them...Sooooooo bad!!!!!!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Pickled squid is foul

Caviar even fouler

I once tried a persimmon. It tasted okay for a few, then my mouth felt like I'd crammed it full of chalk and dried up.

Necco wafers

Black licorice, especially when the company who makes them disguises them as normal jellybeans for Easter. That's just wrong

Mince meat pie

Shark

Bell peppers

Green beans

String beans

Brussel sprouts

Radish

Peas

Half my family is Filipino, I think they're part of the reason I'm so picky.

Edited by Leave a Whisper

(edited)

Olives!  :eww: We had to try one in class, and I regretted eating it. Same with sun-dried tomatoes.  :scots:

Also, mushrooms I think taste fine, they just make me ill. Luckily, they aren't exactly my favourite.

Edited by Wolves
  • Brohoof 1