Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trolling the Bronies: very easy or ridiculously easy?

Andaasonsan

So Bronies on Facebook are flipping out over this:

Note: this tweet is just a lame Photoshop job, she never actually said this.

post-20329-0-44350700-1392682360.jpg

Edited by Andaasonsan
  • Brohoof 6

Extreeeeeeeeeemely easy. Remember, there were death threats over Equestria Girls. This fandom can be insanely dramatic so trolling it isn't too hard.

I am just waiting for Meghan to announce a Jersey Shore-esque reality show about a bunch of bronies. Badabing.

• Brohoof 5

Ludicrously easy. This fandom overreacts a lot, but that can be said about any fandom, really. The fandom can go from, "Wow, this show is amazing! I'll never leave this fandom!" to "twiLIGHT SPARKLE IS AN ALICORN!!!!11ONE1! I'M GOING TO KILL THE WRITERS!" in mere seconds. This makes us susceptible to trolls. 

• Brohoof 3

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*breath*ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy.

The fandom just reacts to every little thing with such venom and rage. Or hype. It's all about extremes. You'd think we were passionate about something that mattered.

Edited by RockinRarity
  • Brohoof 2

Yep all you need is an image manipulation program and you can at least troll a few bronies, obviously if your officially part of creating the show that reach is extended by the power of 1000 or more. This fan base started in 4chan after all and there famous for trolling. I must of been out of it too long because the last drama I saw was the DWM. To be fair the molestia blog got not boring months before it got a C&D not enough molesting too much dull day to day events. I digress.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*breath*ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy.

The fandom just reacts to every little thing with such venom and rage. Or hype. It's all about extremes. You'd think we were passionate about something that mattered.

My little Pony doesn't matter :o:(

Excuse me I need to revaluate..my life

• Brohoof 1

Wayy too easy. I can't even express how easy it is. I can go to youtube right now, go to a pony video, and be all like "poniez r gay, lulz" and cause a massive shitstorm. If theres one negative thing I absolutely agree with, it's that bronies are extremely butthurt.

• Brohoof 2

So Bronies on Facebook are flipping out over this:

Oh yeah, he's totally going for Rainbow xD

Idk though, maybe it'll last for just that one episode. She could be trolling and it might not even happen at all.

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 2

Aye, unfortunately it's so ludicrously easy that it's just downright embarrasing. There are a lot of people in this fandom flip their lids over the smallest things. I mean look, we've seen this fandom throw several shitstorms back in 2013 over Twilicorn, Equestria Girls, MLP Online and Fighting is Magic. We have brony analyzers that take themselves and too seriously and manage to suck the fun out of show by trying their hardest to dissect, butcher and bring down every single episode post season 2 in the hope of trying to be the best critic out there. This is a kid's cartoon not something artistic that should be compared to the likes of Citizen Kane! Oh and god forbid if you feel that Season 4 is better than 1 and 2 because the minute you say that you'll have fans gunning after you as if you killed their family. I'm sorry If you are going to death threats over a cartoon then you are not mentally healthy! I hate to say it but when we have people like Nash, JesuOtaku, Bennett the Sage and others ragging on the fandom I can understand where they are coming from! We take the show way too damn seriously.

My apologies for the rant. I just got off Equestria Daily and after seeing the immaturity that's in the comments over there and finding this thread I couldn't help but think about all the negatives in this fanbase! I'm sorry but when you see people spouting insults over opinions, screaming "RUINED FOREVER!!11!one!!" or sending death threats I can't help but be embarrassed to be in the same fandom as these people!

• Brohoof 6

Depends, i spend nearly all my free time on the Internet (i know, loser XD) so I am extremely resilient, in fact I can troll the trolls. All I need to do is to drag them into a long boring conversation or just be more idiotic than them, simples. But there are also a lot of us that are as easy to troll as it is to be awake. But the majority are in the middle, not easy or hard to troll. You can't just put "gay" on a pony video to troll most of us, contrary to the belief. Yes you may get 10 at most people commenting but that's 10 of the hundreds if not thousands of people watching the video. Every big problem the fandom has experienced (such as alicorn twilight), that I can remember, I have seen more people telling others to calm down than either extreme of the argument, just like any other group of people.

Well, I always tend to troll the trolls, with ACTUAL facts and evidence.

It's becoming a habit, I just couldn't stop myself from trolling trolls in this way (is it trolling?)

Some bronies are easy to troll, others... not so easy.

• Brohoof 1

I think it's extremely easy. There are so many bronies that constantly come up with crazy background stories for characters, or try to predict what's going to happen or what should happen. It doesn't surprise me at all that many of them would believe stories that aren't even close to as ludicrous as what they think is reasonable.  

• Brohoof 1

hard core fans are easily trolled.

try telling a pride fan that ufc is better.

try telling a cubs fan the sox are better.

so forth and so on.

mlp has more hard core fans than most things.

• Brohoof 1