Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

5 hours ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

What is your fave and worse episode of EACH season?

S1: Favorite: is E1-2. Worse is the finale (could have done better) and CMC episodes

S2: favorite E1-2. worse "The Mysterious Mare Do Well"and CMC episodes

S3- Favorite E1-2. Worse "magical cure" (boring)and CMC episodes

S4- favorite Finale (utmost favorite) Worse: Daring don;t and CMC episodes

S5- Favorite Do princess dream of sheep and Slice of life and the finale Worse: Make new  friend keep discord and CMC episodes

S6-  favorite Dungeon and discord Worse (get ready) 28 pranks later, finales,and CMC episodes

S7- Not sure yet...

So, do i earn a brohoof for this?

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 3

Do I pony? Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Depends on the pony.

rubs hands together

There are two electric charges, both sized exactly 1 Coulomb.

How big of a force is directed at them if they are 10 cm apart from each other? Answer in Newtons.

Edited by PanicAttack
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Same I love snakes :3

What's your favorite bird?

Meh, either lovebirds, hummingbirds, hawks or budgies. (Love snakes as well)

Are you anequestrian(Horserider and knows alot about horses and ponies) (I am:squee:)?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Nature Tune said:

Meh, either lovebirds, hummingbirds, hawks or budgies. (Love snakes as well)

Are you anequestrian(Horserider and knows alot about horses and ponies) (I am:squee:)?

YES I am actually! I'm 1000% horse crazy, I sadly do not own a horse of my own...YET ^_^

What's your favorite horse breed?

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Lucky Bolt said:

YES I am actually! I'm 1000% horse crazy, I sadly do not own a horse of my own...YET ^_^

What's your favorite horse breed?

Me niether, even though I'm quite advanced in riding. Probably getting one around next year though! Well, that's a hard question, I love:Arabians, Friesians, gypsy vanners, lipizzaners, fallabellas and so on.

What do you want to be when you growp up(if you akready graduated, maybe you dont have your dream job? Then just say your dream job) ?

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Nature Tune said:

Me niether, even though I'm quite advanced in riding. Probably getting one around next year though! Well, that's a hard question, I love:Arabians, Friesians, gypsy vanners, lipizzaners, fallabellas and so on.

What do you want to be when you growp up(if you akready graduated, maybe you dont have your dream job? Then just say your dream job) ?

I'm hoping to get one around that same time, or whenever I get a job then I'll be able to pay for the horse myself :D

That's a tough question, I wanna be either an Equine Vet, or maybe just a professional horse rider, maybe one day compete in the Olympics! Or I'd like to be a NASCAR driver ^_^

Yours?

1 minute ago, SpiBaz said:

I want to become a Motion Graphics Designer/Editor

Do you think Lucky Bolt will answer?

Yes, because I just did :fiery:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Lucky Bolt said:

I'm hoping to get one around that same time, or whenever I get a job then I'll be able to pay for the horse myself :D

That's a tough question, I wanna be either an Equine Vet, or maybe just a professional horse rider, maybe one day compete in the Olympics! Or I'd like to be a NASCAR driver ^_^

Yours?

Ill be a zoologist and comoete in the Equestrian olympics, plus if I retire be a riding teacher.

Ummm....... Do you like snakes? (I love them)

• Brohoof 2