mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

Hm, I guess that's the easiest question I'd answer. Nintendogs, Nintendogs + Cats, Pokemon X and Y(tied), Pokemon Omega Ruby, osu!, The World Ends With You, Pokemon Diamond version, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Tomodachi Life, and Kingdom Hearts series. Not in any particular order, but The World Ends With You is favorite.

Would you rather dog-sit 4 dogs, or cat-sit 5 cats?

I can't stand dogs at all. Even 1 dog would stress me out immensely. Not to mention they would seek constant attention. The cats would definitely be more independent and easier to watch.

Same.

I got lots of devilish individuals that look like they want to start trouble.

Back to questions on my OC, it's not that he loves to fight, it's that he was raised from birth to fight. Another reason is that his father sent him off on a quest to find foreign kingdoms to serve and protect and is informed of a "fledgeling kingdom" that is Ponyville. Is such an upbringing too wierd or too harsh for a young lad and is such a quest too strange or convoluted?

Edited by Kronos

The upbringing doesn't seem too weird for Equestria's timeline, though being sent to protect foreign kingdoms does seem a slight bit strange.

Google image yer username backwards. Results?

Edited by Sansley
  • Brohoof 1