Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I dreamed a dream about something I am not gonna tell here.

Edit: On a drumkit or for the future.

Do you ever wanted to leave your country and live in another?

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 2

I don't think it carries a lot of meaning to have a favorite year. I'll just say 2007 for personal reasons I guess.

Are you content with where you live or would you like to move?

only once..wish i could go back to the previous dream.

Do think our dream can be the reality when our reality is a dream?

• Brohoof 2

If that reality is the reality that is a dream, then we can if we have control over that reality. If that reality is the reality, then I don't think so. Not to mention what kind of dream. (I can go on with this explanation!)

Do you think the MLP movie would be good?

• Brohoof 1

I sure hope so!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

What score do you think rotten tomatoes will give mlp movie?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

• Brohoof 1

Uh... If they look just at the storyline, characters, build-up and stuff, I think 77%? But If they look at the animation as well, I say higher. A bit hard for me to judge. Don't usually look at Rotten Tomatoes.

Same.

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Drunk Not I Am said:

Probably the second one. 

Do you collect anything music related? 

I try to collect instaments but there hasn't been very much music stores where I moved.

Which is better, carpet or wood flooring.

• Brohoof 3

Carpet. 'cause you can roll around in it and it's comfy. :catface:

===

Would you be willing to make a blood pact with the Lord of Darkness and reap the souls of the inno-- ah-- *cough*cough* uh... I mean... *ahem* Do you like balloon animals!? :lie::lie::lie:

• Brohoof 3

Sadly I usually see dog ones. But I believe I do.

What are the differences between Muffins and Cupcakes? I have no clue what differentiates them. 

Edited by Lulaypp
  • Brohoof 4