Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Answer the question above you.

~asdf~

I'm sorry, I've rarely seen LDR's work. We need intimacy, and if we can't be close to that special someone we love, we suffer greatly.

@HeavenlySun An infinite amount of sound.

If you could choose one planet in the solar system to visit - which one would it be?

I'm sorry, I've rarely seen LDR's work. We need intimacy, and if we can't be close to that special someone we love, we suffer greatly.

@HeavenlySun An infinite amount of sound.

If you could choose one planet in the solar system to visit - which one would it be?

• Brohoof 1

Still making LDR comments, even though it has been a while since anyone asked that question? Well, to answer the question that @SparkliciousSwirls originally asked: Having been in one myself, and seen other LDRs, I think they can work, but, you have to put in the effort and you MUST be honest, and you MUST be prepared for it to be difficult, depressing and sometimes even a bit time-consuming... With the way things have been between Raven and I recently, with her being gone for more than four months, though, I am honestly starting to doubt this relationship, and my faith in her and I is already starting to hit a really low point...

On a happier note, to answer @Lance Shield's original question, I got Pokemon Ultra Sun. Unfortunately, I had to fix some settings on my 3DS before I could play it (the date was pushed back to 1/01/2011 at 0:00 for some reason, and I found a solution to bypass the parental locks I originally set up on myself, thanks to a GitHub app, there were also various internet issues), but believe me, I'd rather suffer having those same 3DS issues for 1000 days over the issue I talked about on the first paragraph. I will start playing the game soon, but want to finish my previous journeys in Pokemon Omega Ruby, Moon, and X...

If you could go back in time (from the moment you were born up to last year), and change something about your past that you don't like with the knowledge you've obtained from the present, would you? I definitely would...

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Midnight Blaze 98 said:

It looks nice

It’s good for skiing 

It’s Christmassy. :applehat:

Why do you watch mlp?

Because of the 'p' :3

Why is it called my little pony?

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, HeavenlySun said:

I don't ship ponies, but I'll say that my favorite pair is Lyra and Bon-bon.

What is your wildest dream, regardless of whether it is possible or impossible?

Assuming I dream. :3

Behind or After?

• Brohoof 1

Some times. I have seen few lucid dreams. It was weird. But lately I haven't seen much... mostly nightmares. Probably because my sleep rhythm changed... I blame Insomnia x3.

(why didn't I get notification >w<....I'm crazy sometimes xD... no one sees it x3)

Same :3

Edited by Lunarlicious
  • Brohoof 2

For now, it's Kiniro Mosaic: Pretty Days. K, it's a boring slice of life anime movie, but, well, it's really cute. Kinda like Slice of Life MLP but with 2D humans. :nom:

Also, ye, the MLP Movie. That was beautiful. :')

Same? :derp:

Edited by (No) Snow Fillypino
  • Brohoof 2