Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

2014 MLP Forums MARCH MADNESS TOURNAMENT (NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP)

Doctor XFizzle

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP  

273 users have voted

1. 1. Applejack vs. Fluttershy vs. Rarity vs. Pinkie Pie

• ALL CHARACTERS
    • Applejack
    • Fluttershy
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie

if you're okay with this logic, you make me deeply sad and it's NOT OKAY.   DON'T SUPPORT THIS.

>Implying you wouldn't prefer a seal over a flying animal.

Lel.

I'm going to assume that AJ wins because people don't like voting for Fluttershy (hipsters). I'm also going to assume that Pinkie Pie will win because Pinkie Pie is better, anyways. 

• Brohoof 2

Fluttershy wasn't in her right mind at the time and thought she was being assertive but as the other poster said, we should stop labeling the pony's faults and get back to being friendly. Both ponies have faults and strengths and both can be best pony but I think it should preferable be Applejack with Rarity coming in second. Maybe Pinkie in third.

Maybe Pinkie in first forever and ever.  :) Definitely Pinkie in first forever and ever!!!  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Wait! Why did there have to be 2 battles at the same time?

It's kinda confusing.

17459__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_reaction

That's why I liked the "Twilight vs Rarity" battle better.

There was only one poll.

(edited)

ApplePie forever! Apple Jack and Pinkie Pie will win agaisnt RariShy!

YESH! SCREW RARITY! SHE CRUSHED DERPY'S CHANCE SO WE WILL CRUSH HER'S! *EDIT OF THE YEAR* Rechecked. Screw Pinkie, but im still voting for her... Rarity just idk anymore... And Fluttershy? Flutterbat may be hacking everywhere but she beaten GamerMaster Luna... plus Woona eats Oreos, my fave! So that is my Reason lel.

Edited by ~Glaceon~
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

YESH! SCREW RARITY! SHE CRUSHED DERPY'S CHANCE SO WE WILL CRUSH HER'S!

Derpy was beaten by PINKIE PIE! Not Rarity.

Edited by SolarFox
  • Brohoof 1

Wait! Why did there have to be 2 battles at the same time?

It's kinda confusing.

17459__safe_pinkie-pie_animated_reaction

That's why I liked the "Twilight vs Rarity" battle better.

There was only one poll.

because its the Final Four, both had to happen today to get the championship tomorrow

bd224393b57ddc7854d8325613cd9837.png

ALL ABORD THE FEELS-TRAIN.

WE'RE GOING ON A FEELS TRIP.

VOTE AJ. SHE'S CUTE.

I would just like to say that some people are definitely duping accs. There's no way votes can change this quick. They never have. Just wait till the ban hammer comes and gets you

• Brohoof 1

...We're just joking for the most part.  :wacko: Pinkie Pie is best pony and Fluttershy is fucking horrible, but we're clearly just getting into the fun of competitive pointless bullshit. ;)  

img-1665762-1-190176__safe_applejack_ima

And this sure is turning into a hat-nibbler!

applejack_eating_her_hat_gif_by_stonehot

• Brohoof 2

Everyone, if you want to use more than one or two pictures in your post, or any large pictures, please put them in spoiler tags. Not doing so can make this topic load considerably slower for those with slower internet, and can obstruct their ability to participate in this topic.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

There is no such thing as best Pony lol.

They all are wonderful. However there is more to Fluttershy than just her being "shy".

She represents overcoming your fears, she represents a pinnacle of those with social anxiety, she represents the ability to show kindness where others can't psychologically. She is an over comer. She is a great dynamic character, and shes adorable. However Apple Jack is blunt, and honest, she is there for her family, and has a type of family values about her, she is an amazing friend and she apaprently knows a lot about the "history of apples in Equestria" lolz.

Edited by Starlight Glisten

(edited)

*ah fak i forgot lel* *i like pie*

Oh, no. It's not that easy my friend.  :okiedokielokie: If you wanted to crush Rarity because you thought she beat Derpy. Now that you know it was Pinkie, you have a moral obligation to crush Pinkie instead. 

Edited by SolarFox
  • Brohoof 3