Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Rarity Style?

ghostfacekiller39

Favorite Rarity Style?  

70 users have voted

1. 1. What's Your Favorite Rarity Style?

• Beatnik Rarity
    • Crystal Rarity
    • Grand Galloping Gala Gown Rarity
    • Camo Rarity
    • Wet Mane Rarity
    • Camping Rarity
    • Garden Party Rarity
    • Princess Platinum
    • RariHick
    • Coronation Rarity
    • Other (explain)

(edited)

inb4 ghostie :D 

Ughh...searching this topic was awful. Dug through 6 pages of Rarity topics, and there were at least 2 pages of hate topics from back when :( Made me sad...

Regardless, it ain't stopping me from asking this question!

Rarity, being a fashionista, has modeled a multitude of styles and outfits. So, now I'm asking, which one is your favorite? :D

Here's a few of the more popular ones, but I'll leave an "other" category in the poll so no one gets left out. (Because, let's face it, they're all great :wub: )

Beatnik Rarity:

img-2382867-1-beatnik_rarity___vector_by

Crystal Rarity:

img-2382867-2-crystal_rarity_by_theshado

Grand Galloping Gala Gown Rarity:

img-2382867-3-Rarity_(Grand_Galloping_Ga

Camo Rarity:

img-2382867-4-rarity_camo_dress_by_bakab

Wet Mane Rarity:

wet_mane_rarity_vector_by_ikillyou121-d5

Camping Rarity:

img-2382867-6-rarity__s_camping_outfit_b

Garden Party Rarity:

img-2382867-7-rarity_vector_7_by_regolit

Princess Platinum:

img-2382867-8-princess_platinum_by_cptof

RariHick:

img-2382867-9-country_rarity_by_vector_b

Coronation Rarity:

img-2382867-10-rarity_s_coronation_dress

Also, feel free to pick "other" if I left out one :D I'm doing these all by memory, but there's just so many great ones  :wub: 

My personal favorite is Beatnik Rarity  :wub: She looked so amazing in that outfit, per usual, but in a way that was different and refreshing to me as compared to her other dresses and styles :D But I also like Crystal Rarity, Peppermint Dress, Princess Platinum, her in Camo, Rarihick...oh, hell, I love ALL OF THEM! :D 

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 4

I went with Beatnik Rarity. I don't know, the black sweater and the way she had her hair down, it was so simple, yet elegant. I have it in my signature for a reason. :D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Where the heck is wet mane Rarity? Ghostie I expected better of you.

Bah.

I had it up there, along with Peppermint Dress Rarity, Nightmare Rarity, and Little Miss Rarity, but I had to kick all of them because "off-site image limit"  :eww: 

I'll add it real quick, because popular demand :D

There ya go :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

Implying the request of one person is 'popular demand'.

I'm popular. :>

but I had to kick all of them because "off-site image limit"

Then download them and upload them with MLP Forum's uploader. You can use as many of those images as you like. :D

Nightmare Rarity would probably be a popular choice if you put it up there.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wet mane and Grand Galloping Gala Rarity are gorgeous

Also one outfit but I couldn't notice that you forgot, both because it was recent and because it's cute, was the one she wore before she went full RariHick

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

Wet mane and Grand Galloping Gala Rarity are gorgeous

Also one outfit but I couldn't notice that you forgot, both because it was recent and because it's cute, was the one she wore before she went full RariHick

That one is so amazing! :D It was cute, but seems to be overshadowed by RariHick and the attention it got. So, it falls under "other" here :(

Rarity_on_a_plow_S4E13.pngSo cute tho :wub:

Then download them and upload them with MLP Forum's uploader. You can use as many of those images as you like. :D

Nightmare Rarity would probably be a popular choice if you put it up there.

Can't. Using the school's computers at the moment :D Can't download anything to these. So, I had to settle :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm not exactly sure what this outfit is called, but my favorite is the 'secret dress' she wore in Too Many Pinkie Pies.

:D

post-24134-0-80402900-1394212630_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Its tied between camper Rarity and wet mane Rarity. I think she looked great in the camping outfit, no pony else could look more fabulous when going camping. But wet mane Rarity looks so damn cute especially during her reprise of Generosity.

a_lovely_day_for_camping_by_hourglasspon

Edited by FadedSkies
  • Brohoof 1

..................................... You are seriously asking me this.

You are asking me to pick a favorite design out of the most beautiful pony of the Mane Six.

... You are a sick and twisted person, you know that.

........ I guess I'll just say the gorgeous Crystal Rarity and call it a day.

• Brohoof 1

Oh darling there are just way to many beautiful looks to chose from made by equestrias most fabulous pony!

I have noticed since Rarity is based off of one of my favorite old movie stars Audrey Hepburn. A lot of her looks are similar to hers. All very classy, feminine, and of course stylish. Like her beatnik style which I just adore. It's Very Audrey Hepburn in Funny Face.

Similar to her camp look. Very 50s Audrey Hepburn pony tail. Who  says camping has to be gross and uncouth. I also adore her outfit in Boast brothers. Her hair was very Breakfast at Tiffany's

Crystal Rarity is also to die for. Very Greek meets old Hollywood charm. Very very glamorous.

Garden party Rarity is also a delight since I am a fan of hats and it is very Edwardian. Which is one of my favorite time periods. Same goes for her red and white outfit while on the Yat. Same with her outfit she wore to the fashion show in Green isn't your color. It was so fierce and diva like. Her gala dress was just darling so very princess like! the colors were feminine but still flirty ;)

I also adored her secret dress in Too many pinkie pies. So pink!

in conclusion Rarity has so many beautiful outfits I just cannot pick one :( I adore so many.

I also noticed Rarity has worn the same outfit a few times ;) She knows how to stay fab on a budget.

• Brohoof 2