Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you seen the latest “Google Doodle” for International Women’s Day?

Sholem Itzhak

Have you seen the latest “Google Doodle” for International Women’s Day? It's very bright and inspiring, but why not the Mane 6? It had Dora The Explorer, and Chamki from India's version of Sesame Street (Sesame Workshop produces international versions of Sesame Street all around the world); so why not the Mane 6?

Feel free to discuss your thoughts.

Happy International Women’s Day everybody and every-pony! ^_^:lol::D;)B)

• Brohoof 1

That's right, the day to celebrate the gender of girls! Yeah, we're kickass.

'tis a shame no ponies.

The Google Doodle for Women's Day should be invisible, because it is too busy in the kitchen.

*ducks, runs* 

God dammit, that's amazing! Lol come on guys don't get offended, it's JUST a joke!!!! :)

(edited)

The Google Doodle for Women's Day should be invisible, because it is too busy in the kitchen.

*ducks, runs* 

Coming from a Brony, that's a rather crude joke (like something you'd hear on The Daily Show; which I don't like to watch).

Do you think it would be like that in places that are "off the grid" (places different from the traditional American Suburbia)?

Edited by Sholem Itzhak

Have you seen the latest “Google Doodle” for International Women’s Day? It's very bright and inspiring, but why not the Mane 6? It had Dora The Explorer, and Chamki from India's version of Sesame Street (Sesame Workshop produces international versions of Sesame Street all around the world); so why not the Mane 6?

Feel free to discuss your thoughts.

Happy International Women’s Day everybody and every-pony! ^_^:lol::D;)B)

:huh:  Lack of AJ is uncool. Oh wait, I get it... "International Women's Day? Y'all can have yer fancy tea parties and play dress up, I'll be busy in the orchard doing the hard work that'll actually make a statement. Oh, and Rainbow, that color looks real good on ya! *walks out door laughing*"  >_>

On a more serious note, Trixie is my doodle so I didn't see it until I just went and checked it out. I can understand ponies not being in it, I can't put into words why I feel that way but it's there. Honestly having Dora and Chamki in it was kind strange I felt since they were the only non-humans, and they were not shown until close to the end. If they had more cartoon characters spread throughout the video it would have been less weird, and then maybe the ponies would have made it.

:huh:  Lack of AJ is uncool. Oh wait, I get it... "International Women's Day? Y'all can have yer fancy tea parties and play dress up, I'll be busy in the orchard doing the hard work that'll actually make a statement. Oh, and Rainbow, that color looks real good on ya! *walks out door laughing*"  >_>

On a more serious note, Trixie is my doodle so I didn't see it until I just went and checked it out. I can understand ponies not being in it, I can't put into words why I feel that way but it's there. Honestly having Dora and Chamki in it was kind strange I felt since they were the only non-humans, and they were not shown until close to the end. If they had more cartoon characters spread throughout the video it would have been less weird, and then maybe the ponies would have made it.

No. I didin't include AJ in the row of Pony faces because there is no face of her smiling.

Cool story babe, now hush up,and fetch me a beer.

Try looking in the mirror and saying that to yourself. Do you even really drink the stuff?

Coming from a Brony, that's a rather crude joke (like something you'd hear on The Daily Show; which I don't like to watch).

Do you think it would be like that in places that are "off the grid"?

Coming from a Brony, that is a rather stiff and humorless response. 

International Woman's day... is also my birthday. 

I am a dude...

A straight dude...

Yea... i know... on that note i kinda have the idea that it helps me have a small intuition about women. Who knows? 

On topic though can i have the pic? I didn't quite catch it.