Favorite Restaurant?

Seaweed-Headed Dragon

I love Dairy Queen! :D

I eat there whenever I can :P

They'll sometimes make me special bacon cheeseburgers, since those are my favorite and, since the woman in charge of our local one knows my grandmother very well, she knows I don't get to eat greasy food very often :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Chili's.   They got some great drinks there. 

PIZZA HUT BABY, ITS AWESOME!!

I miss that place.   For some reason, there not to many in my area, since a few closed down.  Hell, they need to come back and kick that piece of crap, Papa John out of business, :lol:

Unfortunately there's really nothing close to me that I can go to on a regular basis. I guess I would pick Subway if I was forced to choose something.

I don't get to go to places in America very often anymore, but I love Boston Market and the clam chowder at Legal Sea Foods.

Though my favorite place to eat used to be Friendly's when I was really young. I even remember exactly what I got every time: a Sprite, cheese quesadilla, and my sundae was vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, hot fudge, M&M's, gummy bears, and a cherry on top, in a silver dish. That seems so long ago now... :(

Edited by Frostgage

img-23394-1-img-23394-1-img-23394-1-img-
Signature by Lacerna | You should fill out my Johari Window. All the cool kids are doing it.

In terms of chain restaurants, I love Penn Station. Their subs are absolutely delicious. I can't say I care much for their french fries, but the sandwiches are great.

Overall though, my favorite restaurant is a pizzeria in a nearby town that sells wood-fired pizza. They have some strange pizzas, but they're always extremely delicious. I mostly prefer their buffalo chicken pizza - it's so yummy!

Staten Island has many famous pizzerias. I live within a short walk, drive, or bus ride to about 5 local pizzerias and a Little Caesar's. We're also within delivery range of a Domino's.

I tend to like the chains that are more rare where I live. We have only one DQ here (in the ferry terminal), and it's amazing. I also like Popeyes, White Castle, The Original Soup Man, Nathan's, and Arthur Treacher's (probably the only seafood place we have here), though the prices are high at the latter two.

As for chains we don't have here, I like Red Lobster and Hardee's/Carl's Jr.

As for ones I dislike, I once loved but have slightly lost my taste for Subway due to the "yoga mat bread" scandal. I think McDonald's burgers almost always taste too much like sausages. And I've heard too many bad things about Taco Bell that I've taken a liking to calling it Taco Hell.

Edited by WindChaserPegasus

Bottoms Up Pizza.

As far as chain restaurants go I like a lot, but rarely eat at any.

I like Pizza Hut,Little Ceasars,Dominoes,Papa Johns, Arbys,Cracker Barrel.

I have no eaten at McDonalds in years and I have never eaten at and have no intention of eating at 

KFC,Wendy's,Burger King,Taco Bell or Red Robin.

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif

I love dairy queen for ice cream (blizzards... are...so...awesome..)

post-15132-0-19586800-1427239759.jpg

20% cooler in 10 seconds flat

i don't go to too many restaurants besides fast food. I've been to Chili's once and Friday's as well, so I can't really judge any of those properly. So I'd have to go with Taco Bell. I think their menu is pretty varied. Oh yeah, they also have their exclusive Mtn Dew, which IMO is the best kind out there. Too bad it's not sold anywhere else. >_>

I love dairy queen for ice cream (blizzards... are...so...awesome..)

They have pretty good Burgers too.

Well, I'm not going to say exactly where, but there's this local bar and grill near my home that make wings to die for. This place dishes out lots of different flavours and types rather than going the "6 levels of spicy" route like everyone else.

There's also this local burger joint in a neighbouring city that makes fantastic burgers. The owner is sort of a friend of the family as well through our work relations. To make things more interesting, the owner also happens to be the chef. His restaurant is very small, I'd say it fits probably around 40 people at most. Despite the impression this might leave, it's usually very crowded in the summer time.

Edited by Celtore

I love Dairy Queen! :D

I eat there whenever I can :P

They'll sometimes make me special bacon cheeseburgers, since those are my favorite and, since the woman in charge of our local one knows my grandmother very well, she knows I don't get to eat greasy food very often :D

Man I really miss Dairy Queen, there used to be one near me when I was a kid, but then it went out of business :/

Friday's!

I just love going there, the atmosphere, and that I love going there with my family just enjoying the delicious food and drinks! Got to love their burgers. :P

Friday's is a great restaurant, I go there with my friends a lot ^_^

I'd say my favorite restaurant would probably be "IHOP" for the breakfast 

I love going to IHOP for breakfast!!! :)

• Brohoof 3

gc21Knt.png

Boston pizza!

Yet I rarely get the pizza though

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it save equistria with its five candy coloured friends and shoot rainbows at bad guys using their necklaces and tiara unless you're celestia
Also if your not familiar with the count to one million post then check out our welcoming cheer!
http://mlpforums.com/topic/69955-count-to-one-million/page-1188
Just scroll to the bottom and it'll be there

My family goes to lots of restaurants..

Locally it would be "The Waiting Room". It's a normal restaurant but the food is amazing  :P

Chain wise i would say Applebees. It's been forever since i've been there but i love the pasta and burgers.

Lyra, Photofinish, Pinkie and Luna>>

DgQXY0w.gif

Noelle Spells: http://i.imgur.com/USLIEKJ.png

Holly Rose: http://i.imgur.com/BjsxnDf.png

My favourite restaurant is Mr Mans in Wollaton, a Chinese food resturant literally right next door to Wollaton Hall which was used as Wayne manor in the latest Batman movie near where I live.

That restaurant is a special place to me, it’s my number one place for celebrations and I’m going there in a few weeks for a joint celebration with my sister for out birthdays, not that we share the same day although we were both born in March.

http://www.mrmansrestaurant.co.uk/

Edited by Asherdangerdash

Hm... My favorite restaurants are probably Rib Crib and El Chico (a local Mexican restaurant franchise). Probably the only two restaurants where I actually eat a substantial meal. xD

I also like a local pizza restaurant and local burger restaurant (although all I eat there is grilled cheese. lol).

IHOP CAN be good, but I've oftentimes had bad service there... Leaving me with cold crunchy pancakes and/or soggy fries. >.<

Though my favorite place to eat used to be Friendly's when I was really young. I even remember exactly what I got every time: a Sprite, cheese quesadilla, and my sundae was vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, hot fudge, M&M's, gummy bears, and a cherry on top, in a silver dish. That seems so long ago now... :(

Oh, hey... I know that place! We do not have them anywhere near where I live to my knowledge.

It's long full-of-unecessary-details story time!

However, when I went on my orchestra trip a year or so ago there was one near the hotel we stayed at one night. A good portion of the orchestra had gone off to a gay bar (including all of my roommates. Ooohh how ironic this case is. xD). Leaving a few of us alone at the hotel.

I was lonely and bored, and wanted to go out to eat... And I ran into a small group of freshmen, who were innocent such as myself and wanted nothing to do with bars (well, they were too young... lol) and they were like "Hey, we're lonely and it's boring here, we should all go out and eat!".

One thought that Friendly's sounded like a nice place to eat that we'd never heard of before, so we tried there. We walked in and looked around and she was like "Oh, wait... I don't think this place is for us." LOL. We quickly turned around and decided to go with the expensive Olive Garden instead. lol

Hm... There was probably no point to telling that story... I just thought it was funny, as that is the only experience I have with the place.

Friendly's - aside from being a children's restaurant - certainly didn't look too appetizing to me, though... Not long after we stepped in, I ended up stepping on a piece of toilet paper and it got stuck on shoe... Like...Ew. xD

Edited by Envy

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!