Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pokemon and Doctor Who fans needed!

ZukoIsBestPony

My little siblings birthdays are both fast approaching and me and my mom have been trying to put together good party ideas for them. My brother, who's turning 9 is having a Pokemon themed party and my little sister who's turning 6 is having a Doctor Who party. But we're having trouble thinking up things to do at the party. Does anypony know some fun party games/goody bag items/snacks that we could feature? Help would be really appreciated! Post below.

*Edit* It should also be noted that my sisters favorite doctor is the 10th doctor (David Tennant)

Edited by lunaisbestpony
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know anything about Doctor Who, but for your brother, maybe you could have a Pinata shaped like his favorite Pokemon? Or a cake that looks like a Pokeball would probably be easy to do. Sorry I don't have a lot of ideas.

• Brohoof 1

Pin the tail on the ponyta. XD

You could bake pikachu cookies. (Or another pokeman). Pokemon balloons also exist but I'm not sure how easy it is to get them. (A local party-item store in my area sells them)

• Brohoof 1

Im a Pokemon fan, definitely.  Doctor Who on the other hand...............i rather watch Back to the Future over that, TBH.  Wasn't too fond of Doc Who, anyway.

I do want to say one thing though......this is the second entertainment forum that has a lot of Doctor Who fans. 

Well first watch lots of episodes of both at their parties.

For he doctor who party maybe make a fake sonic screwdriver or a fake tardis that works with some illusions and props.

For the Pokemon party also play Pokemon and use some fake poke balls and poke plushes. For goodie bags have Pokemon figures

• Brohoof 1

For the pokemon party, perhaps booster packs of pokemon cards would be cool.  That could get expensive if there are a lot of kids though...  (I think they go for $4-5 per pack)

For Doctor Who...  hm...  I've only seen the ninth Doctor at the moment, but maybe they could all make gingerbread daleks?