Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do I?

Dr.Pinkie

there are basically two ways that I know of

the first is if you have the url (link) to the image you want to put in your signature you click the little picture icon that is to the left of the <> symbol or you can simply use this code:

[img=urlofimage]
Edited by SCS
Fixed a typo in the code.
  • Brohoof 1

How do I put an image into my signature? It says that I'm able to put an image that is however big but I cant find a spot to upload it at.

You can edit your signature in your User CP. To access that, click your username in the upper righthand corner of your screen, and then click My Settings. Then, click the Signature tab on the left.

You would need to upload it to an external website such as imgur and link to it in your signature using the image tag. Example:

[img=http://s29.postimg.org/nfgth0l5j/new_mlp_forums_signature_jan_2014.png]

If you want to, you can center the image in your signature by doing the following:

[center][img=http://s29.postimg.org/nfgth0l5j/new_mlp_forums_signature_jan_2014.png][/center]

You would replace that link with the link to the image you wanted to use.

• Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there @@Dr.Pinkie, are you still encountering the issue of not being able to place images into your signature?
Or have the above explanations assisted you?

• Brohoof 2

• 2 months later...

Hey, @Dr.Pinkie! ^^

It seems you've been inactive for a while, so I'm going to lock this topic. If you ever become active again, and still require assistance with this issue, be sure to ask a Staff Member to reopen this topic, and we'll pick up where we left off!

Thanks, and have a wonderful day! ^^ (\

• Brohoof 1