TCB: Would you betray your own species?

Bendy

Would you betray your own species?  

60 users have voted

1. 1. Would you betray your own species?

• Remain loyal to your friends and family and fight for Humanity.
    • Betray Humanity.
    • Remain neutral.

(edited)

I can understand that choice. The question is, would you deny others the right to choose otherwise? Not everyone feels the same as you, some believe that human intelligence is more important to preserve than humanity itself.

Non war TCB universe, rules the barrier does not expand, no forceful no conversions, war and no Ponies wiping out Humanity. Then I will allow Humans to become Ponies.

If war TCB however, TCB zombie Ponies, yep every single Human that turns into Pony is to be killed on sight, all Conversion Bureaus are to be closed down, if it's a war we cannot win, I would all of Earth that has not been covered by the barrier a radioactive waste land as a last resort. 

And if we can win, smash the barrier somehow (either by ourselves or with Ponies joined with Humanity) retake all the lands they stole from us and kill every last Newfoal (if they can't be turned back Human) and kill all their leaders and turn all of Equestria into a police state (treat the Ponies who were on our side in the war a lot better, or the same as Humans.) and give them more rights over time, possibly enslavement not that I would support slavery, but I think many Humans would like them as slaves. Or maybe just kill them all if I'm a Hitler like person.

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

Check out my "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" fan fiction on Fimfiction.net under the same username here: Rush.

FOR THE IMPERIUM OF MAN! FOR HUMANITY!

img-2443320-1-MachariusCrusade2.jpg

Death to all Traitors and Cowards.

Edited by Commissar Alexer
  • Brohoof 2

"There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt."

"Prayer cleanses the soul, Pain cleanses the body."

"He who follows Chaos, shall suffer for eternity."

Non war TCB universe, rules the barrier does not expand, no forceful no conversions, war and no Ponies wiping out Humanity. Then I will allow Humans to become Ponies.

If war TCB however, TCB zombie Ponies, yep every single Human that turns into Pony is to be killed on sight, all Conversion Bureaus are to be closed down, if it's a war we cannot win, I would all of Earth that has not been covered by the barrier a radioactive waste land as a last resort. 

And if we can win, smash the barrier somehow (either by ourselves or with Ponies joined with Humanity) retake all the lands they stole from us and kill every last Newfoal (if they can't be turned back Human) and kill all their leaders and turn all of Equestria into a police state (treat the Ponies who were on our side in the war a lot better, or the same as Humans.) and give them more rights over time, possibly enslavement not that I would support slavery, but I think many Humans would like them as slaves. Or maybe just kill them all if I'm a Hitler like person.

Well this is evidently something will have to agree to disagree on.

In a war scenario, I would fight to retain my individuality for sure, but I would fight just as hard to treat POWs with respect. And I sure as Hell would not advocate subjecting a sapient race to slavery, not matter what their crimes!

Edited by Steel Accord

• 2 years later...

I would probably fight for humanity as long as possible until I either die or become forcefully converted although I would try to kill myself if I began converting through grenades or other methods I would go as far as interrogating captured ponies and get information through any means possible

No

I will always side with the not crazy evil faction regardless of sides.

Crazy evil factions will always betray you back. It's practically their thing.

Edited by Crescent Light
  • Brohoof 1

90.png.87066a8eeb0f3ea5134a5c3445430305.png

It depends on too many missing factors of these ponys

do they have a actual reasonable cause or is it a hell bent genocide on humanity?

I could see it turning into a rescore war if anything and pending on which has the better tech I would probably side weather it be pony or man kind.

so who ever had the best tech really because lets be honest in this day of age the best tech always wins

• Brohoof 1

I like the MLP show, but that doesn't mean ponies are that important to me. It's not that I would or wouldn't betray my own species, I just don't think ponies that attack people are very nice to begin with so yeah I would get equipped and start defending myself.

Thankfully I've watched the show enough to know where their weaknesses are and how to counter them.

Edited by cider float

sig-33597.sig-33597.o1kum.gif

For ponies! :=: I will be asking the ponies to build swarms of war machines overrunning human defenses like the ZERG!!!!! :=:

Edited by Princess Moony

I think we should be concerned about the 8 people who voted to betray humanity. The FBI should vet them for terrorist sympathies.

its 10 now and nuuuu D:< ponys will rule!

beans

By the sounds of it resistance would be futile and you'd get assimilated whatever happens, so I'd gladly betray my own kind, loyalty is my weak point and I like driving wedges into things.

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."

- Douglass Adams​​

Why did someone have preform necromancy on this thread?

Can this my thread be locked? It's very old, so please lock it. I'm sick of getting notifications of it.

Check out my "My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic" fan fiction on Fimfiction.net under the same username here: Rush.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont like Humans that much and also dont like my Life, so i would betray Humanity, sure thing.^^

EDIT : Oooops....

Didnt read the Message of Topic Creator...sorry...i messed up...

Edited by Nanotek

Signature.png.dfe30e494cadddd2f98e87ea7e3841eb.png

Sig made by Kyoshi

• 5 years later...
On 2014-03-16 at 6:55 PM, Bendy said:

High five. I find your lack of heresy nice. 

I would cause the Destruction of Humanity

On 2014-03-21 at 4:44 AM, Bendy said:

The TCB (The Conversion Bureau) Ponies are a nasty version of MLP FIM Ponies from a series of fan fiction related to The Conversion Bureau. That want the total and complete annihilation of the Human race. by enslaving our minds to be the mindless slaves in body of Pony. Typically they throw what is called a potion bomb at a Human victim turning them into a Pony that is devoid of freewill and will instantly turn on their family and friends as like a zombie would.

I would join the Ponies side to destroy humanity