gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

And even if Kirby CAN beat Majin Buu by eating him he sure as hell isn't more powerful than Buu...

That would be a cheap death. I really hope that Screw Attack won't go that route.

That would be a cheap death. I really hope that Screw Attack won't go that route.

They probably will considering all the bullshit they've already pulled. Fortunately they always at least make sure both combatants put up a decent fight at least though. You never see one person just slaughter the other one. I did like the fact that Goku didn't go down against Superman without a fight.

They probably will considering all the bullshit they've already pulled. Fortunately they always at least make sure both combatants put up a decent fight at least though. You never see one person just slaughter the other one. I did like the fact that Goku didn't go down against Superman without a fight.

Refresh my memory. What sort of bullshit have they pulled?

I'm sorry but Kirby is going to win. Buu's palm blasts aren't gonna save him from being swallowed hole. Kirby can eat ANYTHING and that includes Other peoples attacks. They become harmless once they enter him.

I'm sorry but Kirby is going to win. Buu's palm blasts aren't gonna save him from being swallowed hole. Kirby can eat ANYTHING and that includes Other peoples attacks. They become harmless once they enter him.

I'll admit if Kirby fought Fat Buu it seems like it could go either way. But if we're talking about Kirby VS Kid Buu though then Kirby would get stomped.

Kirby's gonna win because because Screwattack hates DBZ, just tossing that out there

tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

They're not completely biased though since Vegeta ended up beating Shadow. And I'll admit I love Shadow. I like him more than Vegeta but even I knew Vegeta would kick his ass.

I'll admit if Kirby fought Fat Buu it seems like it could go either way. But if we're talking about Kirby VS Kid Buu though then Kirby would get stomped.

They're not completely biased though since Vegeta ended up beating Shadow. And I'll admit I love Shadow. I like him more than Vegeta but even I knew Vegeta would kick his ass.

That's not really saying much though since let's be honest not many people outside Sonic fans like Shadow very much. 

On 11/23/2014 at 9:15 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

The way Yoshi defeated Ripto, The way Goku lost to Superman, The way Captain America lost to Batman, I could go on.

1. By blinding Riptor and throwing him off a cliff? 

Well, it was a stupid idea to begin with. I mean come on. A vicious killer raptor from a fighting game vs an egg throwing dinosaur from a platformer. It could've been an interesting fight, if Yoshi actually put up a fight.

Although, I will admit that I love when Boomstick yells "No! My car!"

2. Well,it was an epic fight to the finish. I was honestly rooting for Superman, cuz Goku was the one who started the fight.

3. That was a very short battle. I think Captain America should've went up against someone else.

And what was with recycling Batman? He already lost to Spiderman.

What did you think about the Link vs Cloud fight?

On 11/23/2014 at 9:19 PM, Domon Kasshu said:

Kirby's gonna win because because Screwattack hates DBZ, just tossing that out there

tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

So,maybe they should refrain from using DBZ characters. Since most of them are badasses. (This is coming from a guy who knows pretty much nothing about DBZ.)

Also, thumbs up for the Parks and Recreation gif.  :)

Edited by Panzy

1. By blinding Riptor and throwing him off a cliff? 

Well,it was a stupid idea to begin with. I mean come on. A vicious killer raptor from a fighting game vs an egg throwing dinosaur from a platformer. It could've been an interesting fight,if Yoshi actually put up a fight.

Although,I will admit that I love when Boomstick yells "No! My car!"

2. Well,it was an epic fight to the finish. I was honestly rooting for Superman,cuz Goku was the one who started the fight.

What kind of asshole goes around challenging people to a fight? 

3. That was a very short battle. I think Captain America should've went up against someone else.

And what was with recycling Batman? He already lost to Spiderman.

What did you think about the Link vs Cloud fight?

I agree with you. Yeah they pretty much made Goku an idiot. He'd never really challenge someone to a fight for no reason.

The Cloud VS Link fight? I thought that one was complete garbage. It was good but come on...Cloud would DESTROY Link...

I agree with you. Yeah they pretty much made Goku an idiot. He'd never really challenge someone to a fight for no reason.

The Cloud VS Link fight? I thought that one was complete garbage. It was good but come on...Cloud would DESTROY Link...

Not really. Cloud has the Omni-Slash, powerful spells, items, and summons alike. Link however has powers of several goddesses, the Triforce of Courage, the Master Sword(a sword that only he can use), as well as several powerful items at his disposal like the Light Arrows. It'd be a close fight, but from everything I remember from both the Zelda series and FFVII, Link beating Cloud is very much plausible

Edited by Domon Kasshu

On 11/23/2014 at 9:28 PM, Asbel Lhant said:

Goku vs Superman.. Literally two seconds in to the fight. (Well, after that thing with the other characters.)

"Hey there! You look pretty strong. Let's fight."  *facepalm*

Don't get me wrong, the fight was epic. But, I doubt that Goku would just go and challenge someone that he's never met before.

Nor, would I think that he would fight someone who is a good guy.

As for Link vs Cloud. I enjoyed it, especially with the epic music and movements.

I'd say it would be a close match. Although,I'm not certain if Link is skilled enough to do the things that he did in the video.

Also, what was up with Link running up the pillar? I've never seen him do that anywhere else before.

Edited by Panzy

Not really. Cloud has the Omni-Slash, powerful spells, items, and summons alike. Link however has powers of several goddesses, the Triforce of Courage, the Master Sword(a sword that only he can use), as well as several powerful items at his disposal like the Light Arrows. It'd be a close fight, but from everything I remember from both the Zelda series and FFVII, Link beating Cloud is very much plausible

To point out for you to know my friend, I still thought Cloud would win as one thing sets Link and him apart is speed. Link's considered to be a massive Hypersonic fighter thanks to newfound calcs but Cloud's also got a massive speed boost where he's now a relativistic fighter. Sure they have alot of abilities and spells to counter each other, but Cloud's massive speed advantage would allow him to triumph over Link more often then not.

So... nobody remembers Dr. Eggman vs Dr. Wily?

I remember who won, but I'm not gonna spoil it.

That maybe the most underrated fight in the series considering it was two famed mad scientists in gaming going at each other with a unique army vs. army fight.

Edited by Nuke87654

To point out for you to know my friend, I still thought Cloud would win as one thing sets Link and him apart is speed. Link's considered to be a massive Hypersonic fighter thanks to newfound calcs but Cloud's also got a massive speed boost where he's now a relativistic fighter. Sure they have alot of abilities and spells to counter each other, but Cloud's massive speed advantage would allow him to triumph over Link more often then not.

It would take Link with the complete tri-force to be on Clouds level, and he still wouldn't be able to hit him. Unless there's some way for Link to hax him out or generate a massive AOE attack, it's a stalemate even then.

That maybe the most underrated fight in the series considering it was two famed mad scientists in gaming going at each other with a unique army vs. army fight.

I loved the ending, but every thing started to become really hectic when metal sonic showed up. I wish there was more time to enjoy all the characters they put in the fight.  >_>

It was still a good match, though, pretty much all of them are. The only death battle I think I really hated was Pikachu vs Blanka. They did too much wrong with that fight.

Starscream vs.rainbow dash was the best.

Yep, although I wish they had found Rainbow Dash a better opponent. :lol: Starscream's just an awful opponent.

I think the Luigi vs Tails one was cheap.

How so? I thought they did a really good job, considering where they could've gone with that fight(essentially, a full blown item fight between two stupidly powerful super-beings).

• Brohoof 1

On 11/24/2014 at 6:07 PM, Shimmer5000 said:

How so? I thought they did a really good job, considering where they could've gone with that fight(essentially, a full blown item fight between two stupidly powerful super-beings).

Well, it's not that Luigi lost. It's how he lost.

Seriously? A fucking boxing glove out of nowhere comes and impales him. That's just cheap.

Edited by Panzy
  • Brohoof 1

Well,it's not that Luigi lost. It's how he lost.

Seriously? A fucking boxing glove out of nowhere comes and impales him. That's just cheap.

...okay, yeah, a little cheap. But you already knew the fight was going to come down to someone losing to a wacky item. 

On 11/24/2014 at 6:19 PM, Shimmer5000 said:

...okay, yeah, a little cheap. But you already knew the fight was going to come down to someone losing to a wacky item. 

I knew that Luigi was probably gonna lose. Didn't stop me from rooting for the Green Thunder.

But, why in the fuck did they have to impale him with a such a joke of an item? I would've preferred that he went out in style.

Also, was it just me, or did they give Tails more items than Luigi?

(I am a huge fan of Luigi, so I might be a little biased. But, I can admit that Tails would win. It was just the way he won that irked me.)

Edited by Panzy

If Kirby fought the fat Majin Buu hmmm can't say...It seems like it could go either way...

If he fought Super Buu or Kid Buu though then we're talking about a massive godstomp. Kirby is extremely weak in comparison to them.

Well, the thing about Death Battle is that people often take it way to seriously. Remember, it's not nearly 100% accurate. They often include info from non-canon sources, bias has happened more than once, and sometimes they're simply misinformed. But I still watch it, because I like seeing two characters beat the living crap out of each other for fun, which is really what DEATH BATTLE is all about: fun.

Well, the thing about Death Battle is that people often take it way to seriously. Remember, it's not nearly 100% accurate. They often include info from non-canon sources, bias has happened more than once, and sometimes they're simply misinformed. But I still watch it, because I like seeing two characters beat the living crap out of each other for fun, which is really what DEATH BATTLE is all about: fun.

Yeah that reminds me of what a friend of mine said. It's not really official because the creators of the said characters didn't have a say in it.

I AM glad to see that they're recycling characters that were already used though. Hopefully that means we'll get to see other characters again too and not just Batman.