gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

(edited)

sig-3905191.hbNJ6C0.png

The only DB movies that are canon are literally BoG and FnF. All others are non-canon. Gohan one-shotting Frieza is an outlier.

Bojack Unbound also seems to be canon. I do agree that none of the other ones do though. They've got way too many inconsistencies in them.

FYI, this is the iteration of Superman that SA used.

Interesting. Thank you for sharing that.

Being born to fight is really meaningless. Before DBZ, Saiyans were nothing very noteworthy within Frieza's army and generally considered to be low class warriors even compared to Frieza's low to mid-tier henchmen, given the most trivial and easy missions. Even Vegeta pre-Saiyan arc was only as strong as Cui, who was far below Dodoria and Zarbon. Even they were lacking compared to the Ginyu Force barring Guldo. There were only few exceptions such as Bardock's team and particularly Bardock himself to take care of harder missions (and even he was nothing compared to Dodoria). Such exceptions do not represent the Saiyan race as a whole. You can argue that wolves are very aggressive animals who perhaps have a taste for combat, but they'll never be as strong as elephants.

Saiyan Saga Vegeta was able to destroy planets with just his Galick Gun. And Goku was literally forced to deflect that said Galick Gun so the Earth would not be destroyed. Even if Superman is capable of destroying entire planets how much effort does he have to put forth in order to actually do it? Frieza in his weakest form could blow up planets with just one finger. And this is not even 1% of his true power I might add. I don't think even Darkseid or Doomsday had that kind of power and we've seen Superman get owned by them.

That's exactly what SA did. They primarily used feats attributed to Superman Prime 1 million (which is what I've been referring to the whole time. You're acknowledging here that he stomps Goku, so what were you trying to argue?

I meant to say but IF we're allowing Pre-Crisis Superman, Superman Prime 1 Million or any of the later versions of Superman then Superman stomps Goku. But based on the video it looked to me like they used either Superman from the movies or basic Superman. So I was saying those versions of Superman can't beat Goku.

It never was canon. However, I bring it up because SA featured SSJ4 in the first match. And no, it's not.

NOTE: I've been a DB fan for a really long time and I hate Superman's guts because of how OP he is and how DC authors keep making him more and more OP. So I'm really not trying to be biased here.

Akira Toriyama himself stated that Beerus was the most power villain in all of Dragonball History. Meaning he's even more powerful than Omega Shenron. Though apparently the very most powerful "being" in all of DBZ History is Whis. I've not seen DragonBall Super yet. I'm waiting for the English Dub.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

This argument is just stupid. We're talking about one character who has been retconned way too much, against a character who has a creator, who forgets 80% of the shit he's done before.

• Brohoof 2

This argument is just stupid. We're talking about one character who has been retconned way too much, against a character who has a creator, who forgets 80% of the shit he's done before.

Why do so many people use the term argument in place of debate? This is merely a debate. That's all it is.

(edited)
On 7/1/2015 at 9:22 AM, Nuke87654 said:

That fight was so mismatched. Doom outmatches Vader cause he's from the superhero universe.

The superhero universe is so overpowered, that the only match for them are characters from the DBZ, other animes, or the same universe.

Lord Sauron would've probably been a better opponent for Vader.

Also, screw the rematch between Goku and Superman. 

Edited by Panzy
  • Brohoof 2

Being a huge fan of both Goku and Superman I'm really excited about the rematch between Goku and Superman. But I would've been more excited earlier if they hadn't announced it right after a new movie was released in which Goku gets yet another new Super Form that they apparently decided to exclude and ignore...

(edited)
I meant to say but IF we're allowing Pre-Crisis Superman, Superman Prime 1 Million or any of the later versions of Superman then Superman stomps Goku. But based on the video it looked to me like they used either Superman from the movies or basic Superman. So I was saying those versions of Superman can't beat Goku.

Hmm, I just went through SA's description of Superman. You may actually be right, altho there's mention of Superman tanking the force of 15 supernovas which implies large star durability+ which indicates this is actually the version of Superman they're using. The only thing he has to his advantage against SSJ4 Goku is speed, with durability being more or less the same.

Therefore, I concede that SA's version of Superman should have in fact lost and SA is full of sh** (tho that's nothing new tbh)

Akira Toriyama himself stated that Beerus was the most power villain in all of Dragonball History. Meaning he's even more powerful than Omega Shenron. Though apparently the very most powerful "being" in all of DBZ History is Whis. I've not seen DragonBall Super yet. I'm waiting for the English Dub.

Do you know if Toriyama was thinking about GT? He was more likely referring to the canon universe of which GT isn't a part of. Besides, as Zhortac said, he's extremely forgetful by his own admission. Chances are he doesn't remember the feats attributable to top-tier GT characters like Omega Shenron, which are in fact better than anything Beerus demonstrated. It should be noted that Omega Shenron's unconscious energy plague would eventually destroy all the planets in the universe via a chain reaction, which potentially puts Shenron anywhere between large star and universal levels.

Also, let me emphasize that the only reason I find it important to point out GT feats in relation to Goku vs Superman is because SA referred to it and allowed Goku to use that transformation in their video. Odds are they won't in the rematch (and hopefully they actually think about what Goku's actually capable of). So even if it's not canon, SA took consideration of it anyways.

Edited by Galen
  • Brohoof 1

I mean this one, I think it was mostly the music that made me like it so much

lol moonwalker magic > hellfire

how about the one against broly?

Man that last fight was SO

one sided, they put a building

buster up against someone who 

has killed OMNIPOTENT BEINGS.

Its like they wanted to kill vader

on purpose.im not complaining at all

its just, I cant think of any fight

this unfair that screwattack made.

Also, I REALLY think that its a little

TOO early for goku and superman to

have a rematch. The way I see it, 

screwattack is going to MAKE goku

win just like how they made batman

win. Gotta put water on the flames

even if it means stretching the

life out of logic.

I would have preferred Hulk vs Broly

or Hulk vs doomsday for a season 2

finale.

Do you know if Toriyama was thinking about GT? He was more likely referring to the canon universe of which GT isn't a part of. Besides, as Zhortac said, he's extremely forgetful by his own admission. Chances are he doesn't remember the feats attributable to top-tier GT characters like Omega Shenron, which are in fact better than anything Beerus demonstrated. It should be noted that Omega Shenron's unconscious energy plague would eventually destroy all the planets in the universe via a chain reaction, which potentially puts Shenron anywhere between large star and universal levels.

Not quite. Negative Energy isn't the same thing as Omega Shenron's own power, it's like if an insect gave a human a disease that eventually spreads and kills the human population. That disease didn't kill because the insect was strong, it killed because it's simply a potent disease. Negative Energy doesn't kill because Omega Shenron is strong, it kills because it's Negative Energy, so saying that Omega is Universal Buster because he uses Negative Energy is incorrect. Even then, Universe Buster means one can destroy the Universe in one attack, not through a chain reaction.

As for Beerus, we can't come to many conclusions, because he has so few appearances, and only ever fought once.

DBZ isn't even close to Universal. If anything, they're finally getting to Galaxy level. There's like only two anime characters that hit universe buster level, and none of them are in DBZ.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

DBZ isn't even close to Universal. If anything, they're finally getting to Galaxy level. There's like only two anime characters that hit universe buster level, and none of them are in DBZ.

...How much of DBZ have you seen? Broly was powerful enough to destroy galaxies...And Cell was powerful enough to destroy solar systems...Just because no one in DBZ has destroyed solar anything doesn't mean they aren't capable of it. Cell stated that he could. But he was defeated before he could.

You guys are seriously underestimating the power of these characters. Plus I assure you that the main Z fighters past the Saiyan Saga were all faster than light. The manga stated that Burter was faster than light. And Goku was even faster than him.

Edited by Asbel Lhant
  • Brohoof 1

...How much of DBZ have you seen? Broly was powerful enough to destroy galaxies...And Cell was powerful enough to destroy solar systems...Just because no one in DBZ has destroyed solar anything doesn't mean they aren't capable of it. Cell stated that he could. But he was defeated before he could.

You guys are seriously underestimating the power of these characters. Plus I assure you that the main Z fighters past the Saiyan Saga were all faster than light. The manga stated that Burter was faster than light. And Goku was even faster than him.

First off, Broly isn't canon. And even so, he destroyed galaxies by destroying planet by planet....that's not Galaxy buster level. And Cell claimed to be able too...because villains lie. He had Vegeta and Frieza as part of him, both of which boast ALOT.

And you do realize the Ginyu Force in general, was a gag? The fact you took anything about them seriously, is laughable. They were a joke squadron to add humor, like so many other things in the Dragonball universe, because Frieza was far more serious. As for FTL, no...outside instant transmission, there is no proof they hit light speed at all. No one outside instant transmission has done self-enabled interstellar travel. Of course, there's a chance Whis might be, but we already know as of now, no one is his level yet.

• Brohoof 2

Cell may fashion himself a star system buster, but he was far from being one. Claims like that ought to be taken with a handful of salt unless it's backed by some evidence. In Cell's case, it wasn't.

Also, Broly isn't canon. Even if you can take it as a canonical feat, like @@Zhortac said, he destroyed the galaxy planet by planet (with manga evidence suggesting that never happened to begin with, further emphasizing Broly isn't canon). At best, Broly was small-star level DC and durability.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

First off, Broly isn't canon. And even so, he destroyed galaxies by destroying planet by planet....that's not Galaxy buster level. And Cell claimed to be able too...because villains lie. He had Vegeta and Frieza as part of him, both of which boast ALOT.

And you do realize the Ginyu Force in general, was a gag? The fact you took anything about them seriously, is laughable. They were a joke squadron to add humor, like so many other things in the Dragonball universe, because Frieza was far more serious. As for FTL, no...outside instant transmission, there is no proof they hit light speed at all. No one outside instant transmission has done self-enabled interstellar travel. Of course, there's a chance Whis might be, but we already know as of now, no one is his level yet.

While they were mostly a joke at one point they weren't. They were Frieza's most elite squad. Before the Namek saga they had more power than any of the saiyans ever did. Even Vegeta lost to them. And Goku actually would have lost to them as well were it not for his 100x Gravity training.

Aside from Instant Transmission the other characters besides Goku can't travel faster than light but they can definitely FIGHT faster than light.

Edited by Asbel Lhant

While they were mostly a joke at one point they weren't. They were Frieza's most elite squad. Before the Namek saga they had more power than any of the saiyans ever did. Even Vegeta lost to them. And Goku actually would have lost to them as well were it not for his 100x Gravity training.

Aside from Instant Transmission the other characters besides Goku can't travel faster than light but they can definitely FIGHT faster than light.

That was part of the gag. Frieza's most elite team of death, that people would piss themselves to hear their names, had a dance routine and played games for candy.

• Brohoof 1

I thought Cell hit galaxy level first

They should stick to having less invulnerable characters duke it out. It's just less controversial. Video game characters seems less Mary Sue and they should stick to those.

Kid Buu is confirmed Universal: 

Encounter versus Babidi's subordinates. 

To avoid that Buu, a monster with the powers to destroy the universe, comes back to life. Kaio-Shin and Goku's group burst into Babidi's den. However. Dabura, king of the demon world, converted into subbordinate by Babidi, petrifies Krillin and Piccolo. To save them, and although knowing it's a trap, Goku and the rest of the fighters enter Babidi's ship, where they wk have to face all his minions. After beating them with ease, they reach Babidi, that affirms that Dabura will beat them all. Strong as Cell, and feared by the Kaio-Shin, Dabura also is able to use the magic.Will he be a rival for Goku and the others? 

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149927/3884547-bandicam+2014-05-03+00-20-55-115.jpg

^Regarding Buu's powers. 14.jpg ^The Universe goes poof. This is from a DIRECT manga translation in Kanzenshuu, meaning it is MORE accurate than something like Viz's Dragon Ball manga.

http://i.word.com/idictionary/poof

"Used to say that something has happened suddenly or that someone or something has disappeared." The only possible argument against Kid Buu's Universal DC is this:

http://images.bluegartr.com/bucket/gallery/35b23cb3f7e2b4efabc279f4414c470a.gif

^The answer to this is simple. Bibidi was both restraining Buu, and using him for his own purposes. When Buu finally did get out of hand, he was sealed. Beerus was 1/5th Universal when he was weaker than Fat Buu! 

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/saikyo-jump-june-2014-issue-twel-buu-mysteries/

"Who sealed the Kaioshin away in the Z-Sword?" The statement is this; "the Kaiōshin (who create planets) and the Gods of Destruction (who destroy them) have never gotten along that well, but once every 1,000 years they go to each other’s realms and hold a coordination meeting. At this time, they got into an argument over some trifling thing, and a certain short-tempered God of Destruction sealed Elder Kaiōshin away inside a sword. Naturally, it wouldn’t have been proper for him to destroy the Kaiōshin Realm itself. By the way, that God of Destruction was Beerus."

http://magikarp46.com/dragonball/guidebooks/07-worldview.php

"Look for Kaioshin Realm" "The world where the Kaioushin, the highest ranking beings among the Kaiou, live. Its scope is about one-fifth of the combined space of the World Beyond and the Living World. Endlessly revolving around the circumference of the World Beyond and the Living World, they watch over the entire world and take balance. Planet Kaioushin makes up the center of the Kaioushin Realm. Planet Kaioushin is a solitary planet in the Kaiou Realm, and around it, there are numerous tiny suns. The only people in the Kaioushin Realm are Kaioushin, and Kibito, who acts as support."[Par.] "All lifeforms, other than Kaioushin, and all souls, cannot enter the Kaioushin Realm. The only ways to visit the Kaioushin Realm are by borrowing Kibito's power, or by coming via Shunkan Idou. (Daizenshuu 4, Page 73)".  Now, the macrosm has two halves so thus, one fifth of the universe." Drawing of the DBZ Universe AND Otherworld -

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/69/551132-dragon_ball_universe.pngIs this map canon? It appears in Dragon Ball Kai, which is canon, and Toriyama designed the map himself. 

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/b/b8/DB_Universe.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140503061157

^The map's appearance in Kai. 

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/f/f3/Universe%28Daiz%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20110818120606

^Toriyama's design. 

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/production/toriyama/

"In his Daizenshuu 4 interview, Toriyama mentions first drawing the map of the Dragon Ball cosmos featured in Daizenshuu 4 and later guide books for the anime staff." Toriyama's statement towards his design: "For God’s temple, I gave it a comparatively mysterious feeling, but on the other hand I thought it’d be good to have the afterlife be realistic. So Enma-daiō and the oni all wore suits like salary-men. I think you can see this by looking at the world map in this book, but there’s a thing called the airport to Heaven. The background on that is that the people who go to Heaven all have to go by plane. This complete map was originally background information that I drew at the request of the anime people, but I took this opportunity to add the Kaiōshin World, which wasn’t included in the complete map before, to make it perfect. In truth, this complete world map is something I made after I finished drawing the story, to make everything consistent." (laughs) "This overview of the Dragon Ball cosmos is actually seen briefly in Dragon Ball Z episode 195, with the Dai Kaiō shown holding it on top of his outstretched index finger like a basketball, to symbolize his godly authority and whatnot. The airport to Heaven which Toriyama mentions is also seen in this episode, as well as the Dai Kaiō’s planet." Toriyama made that cosmos map. Moving on, the Elder Kai says this - http://xreader.net/Dragon-Ball/480#6 Elder Kai essentially states that "the one that sealed him" (Beerus) was quite strong, but not on Majin Buu's level. 

Obviously that is a bare minimum for Buu, as statements like this happened often:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149927/3765665-bandicam+2014-04-16+18-35-43-165.jpg

As a side note, some characters are stated to be able *to destroy a Universe within time. 

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61967/1354441-broly_universe.jpg

^That's still an amazing feat. It requires Galaxy + busting to pull off in a single lifetime, considering the Universe has roughly 200 billion galaxies. This makes someone like Broly easily a Galaxy Buster. More notes on Super Buu level fighters: 

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9491/195286-1155512_rokai_super.jpg ^Elder Kai says "the universe will be destroyed." 

http://www.abload.de/img/mbbforum2mzpv.gif ^Buuhan's Explosion causes Universal Damage. 

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/8494/385650-dimension3_super.png ^"...this universe will be crushed by alternate dimensions!" 296989-buu_universe_4_super.jpg ^Buuhan is stated to be able to break *dimension walls. Dende backs up Vegito's caution about Buu.

http://images.myfavoritegames.com/gallery-db-z-gt-x/Screenshots/Movies_and_Specials/DBZ_Movie_12/DragonballZ-Movie12_1229.jpg

^Super Janemba is able to warp reality. Reality warping is a feat that rivals Universal DC. 

http://uploads.dragonballencyclopedia.com/thumb/8/85/Dimension_Scream_2.jpg/300px-Dimension_Scream_2.jpg

^Base Super Buu breaks the dimensional barrier just as easily, by screaming too. 

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9491/215218-gotenks_rips_rosat_super.jpg

^Gotenks performs the same feat.

• Brohoof 1

Kid Buu is confirmed Universal: 

Encounter versus Babidi's subordinates. 

To avoid that Buu, a monster with the powers to destroy the universe, comes back to life. Kaio-Shin and Goku's group burst into Babidi's den. However. Dabura, king of the demon world, converted into subbordinate by Babidi, petrifies Krillin and Piccolo. To save them, and although knowing it's a trap, Goku and the rest of the fighters enter Babidi's ship, where they wk have to face all his minions. After beating them with ease, they reach Babidi, that affirms that Dabura will beat them all. Strong as Cell, and feared by the Kaio-Shin, Dabura also is able to use the magic.Will he be a rival for Goku and the others? 

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149927/3884547-bandicam+2014-05-03+00-20-55-115.jpg

^Regarding Buu's powers. sig-3935837.14.jpg ^The Universe goes poof. This is from a DIRECT manga translation in Kanzenshuu, meaning it is MORE accurate than something like Viz's Dragon Ball manga.

http://i.word.com/idictionary/poof

"Used to say that something has happened suddenly or that someone or something has disappeared." The only possible argument against Kid Buu's Universal DC is this:

http://images.bluegartr.com/bucket/gallery/35b23cb3f7e2b4efabc279f4414c470a.gif

^The answer to this is simple. Bibidi was both restraining Buu, and using him for his own purposes. When Buu finally did get out of hand, he was sealed. Beerus was 1/5th Universal when he was weaker than Fat Buu! 

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/saikyo-jump-june-2014-issue-twel-buu-mysteries/

"Who sealed the Kaioshin away in the Z-Sword?" The statement is this; "the Kaiōshin (who create planets) and the Gods of Destruction (who destroy them) have never gotten along that well, but once every 1,000 years they go to each other’s realms and hold a coordination meeting. At this time, they got into an argument over some trifling thing, and a certain short-tempered God of Destruction sealed Elder Kaiōshin away inside a sword. Naturally, it wouldn’t have been proper for him to destroy the Kaiōshin Realm itself. By the way, that God of Destruction was Beerus."

http://magikarp46.com/dragonball/guidebooks/07-worldview.php

"Look for Kaioshin Realm" "The world where the Kaioushin, the highest ranking beings among the Kaiou, live. Its scope is about one-fifth of the combined space of the World Beyond and the Living World. Endlessly revolving around the circumference of the World Beyond and the Living World, they watch over the entire world and take balance. Planet Kaioushin makes up the center of the Kaioushin Realm. Planet Kaioushin is a solitary planet in the Kaiou Realm, and around it, there are numerous tiny suns. The only people in the Kaioushin Realm are Kaioushin, and Kibito, who acts as support."[Par.] "All lifeforms, other than Kaioushin, and all souls, cannot enter the Kaioushin Realm. The only ways to visit the Kaioushin Realm are by borrowing Kibito's power, or by coming via Shunkan Idou. (Daizenshuu 4, Page 73)".  Now, the macrosm has two halves so thus, one fifth of the universe." Drawing of the DBZ Universe AND Otherworld -

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/69/551132-dragon_ball_universe.pngIs this map canon? It appears in Dragon Ball Kai, which is canon, and Toriyama designed the map himself. 

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/b/b8/DB_Universe.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140503061157

^The map's appearance in Kai. 

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/f/f3/Universe%28Daiz%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20110818120606

^Toriyama's design. 

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/production/toriyama/

"In his Daizenshuu 4 interview, Toriyama mentions first drawing the map of the Dragon Ball cosmos featured in Daizenshuu 4 and later guide books for the anime staff." Toriyama's statement towards his design: "For God’s temple, I gave it a comparatively mysterious feeling, but on the other hand I thought it’d be good to have the afterlife be realistic. So Enma-daiō and the oni all wore suits like salary-men. I think you can see this by looking at the world map in this book, but there’s a thing called the airport to Heaven. The background on that is that the people who go to Heaven all have to go by plane. This complete map was originally background information that I drew at the request of the anime people, but I took this opportunity to add the Kaiōshin World, which wasn’t included in the complete map before, to make it perfect. In truth, this complete world map is something I made after I finished drawing the story, to make everything consistent." (laughs) "This overview of the Dragon Ball cosmos is actually seen briefly in Dragon Ball Z episode 195, with the Dai Kaiō shown holding it on top of his outstretched index finger like a basketball, to symbolize his godly authority and whatnot. The airport to Heaven which Toriyama mentions is also seen in this episode, as well as the Dai Kaiō’s planet." Toriyama made that cosmos map. Moving on, the Elder Kai says this - http://xreader.net/Dragon-Ball/480#6 Elder Kai essentially states that "the one that sealed him" (Beerus) was quite strong, but not on Majin Buu's level. 

Obviously that is a bare minimum for Buu, as statements like this happened often:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/149927/3765665-bandicam+2014-04-16+18-35-43-165.jpg

As a side note, some characters are stated to be able *to destroy a Universe within time. 

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/61967/1354441-broly_universe.jpg

^That's still an amazing feat. It requires Galaxy + busting to pull off in a single lifetime, considering the Universe has roughly 200 billion galaxies. This makes someone like Broly easily a Galaxy Buster. More notes on Super Buu level fighters: 

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9491/195286-1155512_rokai_super.jpg ^Elder Kai says "the universe will be destroyed." 

http://www.abload.de/img/mbbforum2mzpv.gif ^Buuhan's Explosion causes Universal Damage. 

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/8494/385650-dimension3_super.png ^"...this universe will be crushed by alternate dimensions!" sig-3935837.296989-buu_universe_4_super. ^Buuhan is stated to be able to break *dimension walls. Dende backs up Vegito's caution about Buu.

http://images.myfavoritegames.com/gallery-db-z-gt-x/Screenshots/Movies_and_Specials/DBZ_Movie_12/DragonballZ-Movie12_1229.jpg

^Super Janemba is able to warp reality. Reality warping is a feat that rivals Universal DC. 

http://uploads.dragonballencyclopedia.com/thumb/8/85/Dimension_Scream_2.jpg/300px-Dimension_Scream_2.jpg

^Base Super Buu breaks the dimensional barrier just as easily, by screaming too. 

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/9491/215218-gotenks_rips_rosat_super.jpg

^Gotenks performs the same feat.

I just couldnt help it...sorry

*Sees Vader fail to Force-Choke Doom.*

I know Doom has magic-proof armor and all, but you'd think The Force wouldn't technically register as magic by Marvel standards.

In debate battles between characters, one of the rules commonly accepted is 'equivalence rule' where if a person's abilities are similar to what their opponent has faced, than it counts the same and thus any defense feats against it are legitimate. Because Dr. Doom's armor has resisted telekinesis before, force powers that use telekinesis such as force choke can be subjugated to that rule.

It's to ensure that people can't use in universe rules like 'Force isn't magic' as an excuse to try to make their powers not subjected to a defense feat that otherwise are similar to what they've stopped before.

I'd still take Goku's comment with a handful of salt tbh. Nvm that Kid Buu or Goku have shown any feats that can prove the statement is true, but it could well mean that without Goku et al. to stop Buu, he could travel the entire universe destroying it planet by planet, star system by star system, etc. It could mean a lot of things. It's very much unlike Beerus who is proven to be large star level+/solar system level+, particularly after his feat of merely tapping a table and destroying half a planet as a result.

So, new can of beans: apparently DBZ is confirmed MFTL.

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=1042070

Long story short; In an episode of the new Super, Beerus flew outside and past a nebulae and into a new one in under two minutes. Scaling applies this to Whis, and Goku should only be slightly behind him in speed, since he held up a decent fight with him.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

So, new can of beans: apparently DBZ is confirmed MFTL.

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=1042070

Long story short; In an episode of the new Super, Beerus flew outside and past a nebulae and into a new one in under two minutes. Scaling applies this to Whis, and Goku should only be slightly behind him in speed, since he held up a decent fight with him.

Crap, so they're mftl. So dbz is now in mid tier of marvel and dc now?

Also does this mean he beats Superman now?

Edited by Nuke87654

Crap, so they're mftl. So dbz is now in mid tier of marvel and dc now?

Solar System+ and MFTL means that they're equal or higher than a good majority of the current mid tiers, including new 52 supes, so i'd have to say yes.

• Brohoof 2