mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

(edited)

I'm thinking, I wonder if my husband will understand that...after a long week of work, especially today, I just want to do my own thing and I really don't give a dang about his Star Trek stuff...

I mean I know he loves it and I respect that, just as he respects that I love MLP...but where as I watch his show (and like it) all the dang time, he hardly gives my show the time of day, therego...I can have my days where I just don't give a S*** about STAR TREK RIGHT NOW!!! LET ME DO MY PONY DRAWINGS IN PEACE! :angry:

Edited by Lightning Bliss
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I am think that I should drink some water, but don't want to until i finish-up this post

water was tasty

Edited by easymac

Right now my boyfriend is on my mind. He's been ill lately, and he got out of surgery yesterday, so right now he's recovering. I'm thankful he's doing so well. :)

• Brohoof 2

I need to create infinite Blue Shells. Then my master plan will be complete. i will go in 8th place and fire 150 blue shells causing the pony in 1st place to be sent in 12th place.

Thinking about the song I am listening too:

"Center of the Universe" - by Kamelot

"If the war by Heaven's gate released desire, in the line of fire someone must have known, that a human heart demands to be admired, cause in the center of the universe we are all alone."

(edited)

Slightly annoyed because I need to dry clothes but the drying machine is full of clothes not yet taken out and they belong to my roommates which are not always the best at maintaining their house duties. 

Edited by Silver Letter

(edited)

This summer has brought my self-esteem down significantly. I haven't been feeling well about it and there isn't really a way to fight it since.. Yeah :/. At least I'm with a lovely girl though <3.

Edited by Super80 Wolf

I don't really know what to tell you. I mean currently I am listening to

by Two Steps From Hell, but I don't really know what I'm actually thinking. My brain is mean to me, and it will think on multiple things all at once. I get so many ideas for things it sometimes drives me crazy. Music's always in my head to the point where I have trouble sleeping. It makes the day at work go faster, but it's hard sometimes. Sometimes I get rather good ideas, and if I don't write them down, I will forget due to a new idea replacing it. Just today I got 2 ideas for shirt designs, and I wrote them down on toilet paper it was that bad of need to remember them. I got so many ideas with things but not enough time to do them all. It's hard for me.

<--- 'Bout that. :wub:

Also thinking about Mount & Blade: Warband + the Phantasy mod, and considering playing it. My badass company of dwarves kinda got owned last time though ... what is with that anyways? It feels like, if I lose a battle once, just once, then every other battle afterwards is also lost (not literally, but it's a much more common occurrence). It's as though there's a timer, "You will be a god amongst men, unbeatable by even the largest of armies, until the timer has reached zero, after which you shall never do well again". Eh. :P