mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Trying to think about how to stay positive. It all feels so hopeless and pointless now...

Edited by Envy

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

nononononononononononono

Edited by Gone for good

"For every loud and idiotic kid in front of a computer, there's a quiet and passionate kid in front of a computer."

--Einstein on Video Games,2014

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I had the courage to just straight-up speak my mind sometimes ... then again, that would likely lead to pointless arguments and people being offended, so maybe it's a good thing I prefer to keep to myself. :huh:

84jdcweaze4.png
3rd Eye | To suffer hate in search of love, or lose them both forever? 🎔 ~

I was thinking about how we only have so much petroleum left in the world, and how that would make a flying job more expensive :wacko:.

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

I'm thinking on the economic status of Spain, and how we seems to not have a bright future, because corruption is becoming more and more common each day.

Edited by Lightwing

I wish I had the courage to just straight-up speak my mind sometimes ... then again, that would likely lead to pointless arguments and people being offended, so maybe it's a good thing I prefer to keep to myself. :huh:

I'm thinking you should speak up and say exactly what you want.

this is my signature 

I'm thinking about stuff that I should not think about because whenever I do think about it my brain hurts so bad and the darkness gets closer and closer. I mean I'm in full control here, and I'll think about what a damn well please but it makes this stupid human brain hurt so much >< It hurts.

"What came first, the music or the misery? People worry about kids playing with guns, or watching violent videos, that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands, literally thousands of songs about heartbreak, rejection, pain, misery and loss. Did I listen to pop music because I was miserable? Or was I miserable because I listened to pop music? "

sig-25969.sig-25969.sig-25969.O5ZSMpy.jp

"My past does not define me
'Cause my past is not today."