mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Thinking I still talk too much, and post too much for someone who wants to move towards a more "loner" stance as it were.

Ironic even as I post this.

• Brohoof 2

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif

It needs to be Friday so I can go find out what's going on. No it has to be the middle of the week and I'm going to be stuck worrying all day at work.

• Brohoof 1

img-31010-1-img-31010-1-img-31010-1-img-

Rarity Fan | Kpop & Jpop Fan | Trixie Fan | Sunset Shimmer Fan | Applejack Fan

Is it wrong to question someone's beliefs? People are telling me that it will hurt their feelings.

Guess I'm a hateful piece of shit :P

But I do love it when the religious say I'm being hateful (When I'm actually being rather nice), and then tell me I'm going to be a sad, lonely human being for not accepting their God. Oh yeah and burn in hell :huh:

Oh I'm so scared :maud: Scare tactics for the win y'all :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

Thinking that I have way too many avatars o.O .... 

And about to go somewhere soon.

• Brohoof 2

I wish people on Facebook that I don't know would stop sending me friend requests.

Oooooh and I think about another ;) <3 :wub:

About how I can't stop blushing, especially at the thought of another :blush:

Hmmm... lemme guess, you have a crush on someone?

Edited by Spark Prickle
  • Brohoof 3

img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-32656-1-img-

Signature Done By Me.

Thinking about what to do to kill this boredom.

• Brohoof 1

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist