mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

How the past few months have been a massive rollercoaster in a lot of respects. I still can't put things together.

Really not been myself in a way, I've let my emotions get to me and I've been over-dramatic and made poor decisions. 

I don't want to be this mess I've become, I want things to be the way they were before. 

Just feeling regretful I suppose.

• Brohoof 1

I wish people on Facebook that I don't know would stop sending me friend requests.

Hmmm... lemme guess, you have a crush on someone?

WHAAAA NOOO!!! :lie:

Okay now I want to vanish into thin air :lol: :lol: Oh wait this is the internet so... *Vanishes into thin air* :P

• Brohoof 1

Thinking about how I should have picked up some tea to try at the local Russian food place, they did have quite a selection.

• Brohoof 1

*Looks at banner*

Why am I not surprised! Probably only pony who doesn't give shit about the Fallout series.

Everypony is crazy for this series. Well... for 3 and 4 at least. I just don't see why this series is so great.  

I played Fallout 3 and it didn't grab me like Skyrim did... Even though Skyrim is a glitchy mess. :adorkable:  

You ponies have fun with Fallout 4. I'll be watching Mad Max movies ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Thinking again about these past few months and the mess I've made, but I'm taking a new approach to it.

• Brohoof 1