mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

"Smash 4 is bare bones to me."

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

I'm not sure if the above post was ment to praise or bash the new smash bros o.o

Also, rarity is so pretty...^^

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

I'm not sure if the above post was ment to praise or bash the new smash bros o.o

Bare bones means that there's not much to it. So,I'm bashing it.

I'm thinking about my glittery avatar :)

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

I got a great name for a Spitfire/Queen Chrysalis foal. But,I'm not tellin. Cause,it's mine to draw first.

• Brohoof 2

I'm thinking about smash brothers music o.o

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I'm thinking about Steven Universe, and the new Summer of Steven event/Steven Bomb/Steven Nuke. 

I can't wait until tomorrow's episode.  ^_^

| Poet, Writer, and artist | Cartoon, anime and Disney lover | Video game lover |

"We know what we are, but know not what we may be." -William Shakespeare
"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." - Jimmy Dean

I'm thinking about how tired i am xD

Aka "LadyPKchu".

(edited)

This is pretty much a bunch of random stuff on my mind, don't mind me~.

I'm thinking that I can't wait until august, so much stuff is coming out.  I'm getting the stuff I ordered in august, a couple of books and manga are coming out in august~.  Hopefully, we'll hear more about Mass Effect: Andromeda in august with a supposed book coming out in august(I hope).

I'm thinking I really need to join a gym, jogging and exercising at home just don't do it for me anymore.  It'll also be a good excuse to leave the house.  I just hope they're open to trans people joining their gym...  So many places say they're open to trans people but they treat us, or let us be treated, like crap or perverts(or both, mostly both).  It's pretty much been the only reason why I haven't joined a gym yet, I'm always too nervous to ask a gym what their policies are towards trans people.

The guy that did my intake today at the clinic was pretty cute, it made my day~.

Cleaned my kitchen floor for the first time in forever...  Yeah...  I had to go through a good amount of wipes to clean my floor, glad I did it though...  Now just the rest of the house >_>...

Edited by Thuja

I am thinking about someone.. someone special, that manages to somehow bring a smile to my face everytime we talk. I should go to bed so I can get up soon so we can talk again. 

I am still unsure of how I feel about that even at this point though, and it has been a thing on my mind for a looooooong while p:

I'm just thinking about how much I don't like socializing today. 

Cupid was kind the first time around with a certain arrow, now he's an **** for shooting me again with it  :dry:  >_>  :sunny: . I just wish it wears off in no time......

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

A while ago I noticed that there's a scratch mark on my forehead and by examining it closer, I found out it also bleeds a little. Now I'm just wondering where it came from. It wasn't there all day, that's for sure.  :wat: