Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Got christmas gifts early, more than half things I couldnt care about and everything else I couldve bought myself and already enjoyed it by now.

Idk what to think but I didn't sleep well, or eat healthy lately, so idk if thats why I'm being emotional or because I'm a stupid Tsundere baka(closet brony, and reserved in general with my family) and didn't get something I thought I was going to get. Or idk this holiday seems lame in a way, why not just enjoy each other's time outside the holiday now I need to look forward to doing stuff I dont want for tomorrow, I don't think I want to. I feel a little sobered especially since I actually had a good daydream this morning. I gotta move out or something *cries* idk but then I'll be alone and lonelyness doesn't actually bother me lol, because I've not really been social enough to miss it maybe. I don't feel good hopefully breakfast solves it. I'm probably being selfish.

ALright breakfast is cheering me up I guess its the junk food ive been eating and poor sleep.

Edited by Lil Pip
  • Brohoof 2

Losing my mind over here... Because I need to practice with my mom home, but I haven't practiced any instruments with them home since like middle school (we're talking over 13 years ago, here)... But my oboe teacher will not take that excuse anymore. D:

• Brohoof 2

Pondering about my melancholic type personality. Apathy and holding onto things. Always wondering about somethings. Reputation, respect, and regret. Talk is cheap and how I need to apply a lot of things to my life.

Looking forward to the new year 2016

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

We have the chance to turn the pages over
We can write what we want to write
We gotta make ends meet, before we get much older

We're all someone's daughter
We're all someone's son
How long can we look at each other
Down the barrel of a gun?

You're the voice, try and understand it
Make a noise and make it clear
Oh-wo-wo-wo, oh-wo-wo-wo
We're not gonna sit in silence
We're not gonna live with fear
Oh-wo-wo-wo, oh-wo-wo-wo

This time, we know we all can stand together
With the power to be powerful
Believing we can make it better

Ooooh
We're all someone's son

Oh-wo-wo-wo, oh-wo-wo-wo
Oh-wo-wo-wo, oh-wo-wo-wo

Ooooh
We're all someone's son

Oh-wo-wo-wo, oh-wo-wo-wo
Oh-wo-wo-wo, oh-wo-wo-wo

Litterally, that's what I'm thinking, Right Now, As I Listen To John Farnham. I Sing the Lyrics to Myself, In my head, and it always sounds more epic than the artist. I do it with dragonforce, Gamma Ray, Dr Dre, and all other musicians i listen to.

Also, just, now that it's popped into my mind, what rhymes with snoop dog? Dr Dre!

• Brohoof 2

*Growls* No, no you are not, would you like to see every record I own? Or Every Casset Tape? I've got more Drix than I believe most people have. I've got so many records, (In fact), that I may very well have more than half of Hendrix's works. But, i will not uphold that with evidence. I've seen what people can do to images, and i've seen how people pick it to pieces. A statment is good enough in my books.

Also, now i'm thinking the lyrics to Africa, by Toto.

Edited by Lightbulb
  • Brohoof 2

I'm thinking about my life. It's a bit challenging to "rewire" the thought processes you've become accustomed to, try to actually reach out to others, and step out of your comfort zone. I feel like I've been in a bubble of distortion that inhibits effective communication and knowledge of what the "real world" is like. It's as if my very being is being rewritten, and I'm simultaneously apprehensive and excited about it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking of how to utilize my Ork Jetpackers to take down the Imperum menace that has infested my planet, the Tau have also come along for the party, along with necrons, They all seem to know pretty well what they're doing. So i need to find a way to get rid of one before they mount an attack on me. Or i'll have to pray to my gods that they attack one another first.

• Brohoof 1

one more year is about to pass, one more year humanity managed to not annihilate itself... one more uneventful year of my life, that brought nothing possitive, only false illusions and hopes....
Happy upcoming New Year, everyone.

• Brohoof 2

Honestly thinking about how being a loner isn't a bad thing. Going to embrace it and change my outlook on life.

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 2