Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

9 hours ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

I think that you're the General discussion flooder, like me on the forum games section :sunbutt:

Nonono....

Spoiler

maybe

(edited)
10 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I wonder what Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable would name their children? Maybe, @cuteycindyhoney has an idea. :ooh:

That's a tough question. Although if it's a girl, Unice Stoppable comes to mind. That might sound really old fashioned, but think of it. People will stat calling her "Unstoppable"!

Isn't that Kim, Possible's daughter? (She'll keep her own name)

"Yeah, she's Unstoppable!"

Edited by cuteycindyhoney
  • Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

"Everything feels like it's finally falling into place. Just a few more months of hard work and careful planning."

Not to forget the Corona situation delaying things. I believe in your journey!

For some reason I am thinking mostly about a certain navy blue flared skirt. :LunaMCM:

1 minute ago, Super Splashee said:

Not to forget the Corona situation delaying things. I believe in your journey!

I've been very lucky in regards to the virus. The only thing it has delayed is the sale of the house. Everything else seems to still be on track. I just wish it could be the same for a lot of other people right now.

5 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

For some reason I am thinking mostly about a certain navy blue flared skirt. :LunaMCM:

It is a rather nice skirt. It should be delivered tomorrow with everything else I ordered. :orly:

1 hour ago, Sherbie-kun said:

"Why did I have to have gender dysphoria?!"

The best way I've found to help with my gender dysphoria is thinking, "The Gods had to nerf me or I'd be too powerful".  Also lots of therapy but I understand that might not be available to everyone.  In my experience, women are stronger than men are and trans women are very much more than that.  You got this, I believe in you!!!

• Brohoof 2

Thinking about the best way to prepare for storms in the future, by replacing the Internet cable outside. Thinking... Thinking.... :huh::confused::sunny:

I wanted to get some sewing done today but my kitty bitty is laying on my project right now and in accordance with cat law, one shall not remove a napping cat from their sacred napping spot.  I think I'll move where I left my project when she gets up though, half of it is covered in cat hair now from what I saw.

• Brohoof 1

4AM? I should probably go to bed soon. I haven't really been on much because my ethernet cable does not work anymore, hopefully we'll get one tomorrow and that'll be that and I can actually be on for a decent amount of time. :)

it's 5am and I'm thinking how the hell I am going to live with myself if I don't come out to my family.

(edited)

"I'd really like to animate but I'd actually get to learning it... eh but I'll do it later... I think I'll play my guitar I wonder what I should play... um what was I thinking about again? Oh yeah, I was thinking about what I am thinking about. Man... I feel like I'm such a freak... oh god what people are going to think of what I am thinking about?? Eh no don't worry about what people think of you, you are you, you be you man that's a lot of you's in that sentense. Wait I spelled sentence wrong... I'm stupid."

Edited by TJT02