Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

(edited)
On 4/23/2020 at 11:34 PM, Dustlicious said:

I might just do it...

Thinking about it again... I'll just say nobody would like what I'm thinking about, and will hope I never end up going through with it. Though if I'm lucky enough in the situation I'd do it, I may not have to.

Edited by Dustlicious

I’m thinking he just wants attention, that’s why he copies me when I post a sad icon he’ll do too, when mines happy, so is his.

• Brohoof 1

Still thinking about polygons.... Why can't they just woooorrrk. Not only are they important, but they are completely boring as well. :(

(edited)

"Maybe if I report this troll's posts enough times the mods on that forum will actually pay attention to the fact that literally every post he's made has been a personal attack on other people. If not, well, these mods are about to have a group of revolutionaries on their hands because they clearly aren't doing their jobs."

"Though maybe not because I've reported at least 5 or 6 of these toxic attack posts. Heck, they aren't just keeping appearances (and doing nothing to FIX the problem) they're straight up doing nothing at all. About conduct that VERY blatantly doesn't abide by the Code of Conduct."

Edited by Dustlicious