Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is the greatest villian in the history of My Little Pony?

Rarity Paige Belle

Who's the greatest villain in MLP?  

19 users have voted

1. 1. Who's the greatest villiain in MLP?

• Discord
    • Chrysalis
    • Nightmare Moon
    • King Sombra
    • Katrina
    • Hydia
    • Tirek

I...actually think, for once, I'll have to go with Tirek.

I mean, Chrysalis is feeding her subjects, King Sombra is...King Sombra.  Nightmare Moon is Luna.  I suppose Katrina was some drug addict chick and I have no idea who those others are.

And Discord.

Discord isn't much of a villain to me. xD  I've messed with his character too much in my head.

But I did watch a bit of the movie with Tirek and it seemed quite...dark.  He did seem like one of those villains who are just evil for the heck of it.

Edited by Feather Gem

I'm using the comics, and of course, going with Nightmare Rarity. ^^"

Best villain evaaaaaa

Where's the episode, Hasbro?!

Without a second of doubt, Discord.

He is the most interesting and unique one, the others felt just Generic. Hopefully we will see some intresting villian in the end of season 4. I would also see some way of Nightmare Moon to return and see some conflict between her and Celestia. Maybe the "spirit" of nightmare moon escaped Princess Luna or something like that?

I see Sombra, but there's no Smooze? I think Smooze was the biggest villain, because he basically paid a pony into blackmailing another pony into hypnotizing other ponies. He was downright evil. I'm just glad the Flutter Ponies appeared to save the day.

I see Sombra, but there's no Smooze? I think Smooze was the biggest villain, because he basically paid a pony into blackmailing another pony into hypnotizing other ponies. He was downright evil. I'm just glad the Flutter Ponies appeared to save the day.

Well, because he was created by Hydia, I don't really consider him a main villain.

Well I always loved "Q" whenever I saw him, so when I found out that Discord was the same guy, I couldn't help but love him. Don't know what it is. Guess I just love his mischieveious personality. He always does what you don't expect to happen, and I love that. So yeah, discord is my favorite.

• 4 months later...

Discord is clearly the best villain by far, he's been in the most episodes and they've even made him a reoccurring character!

I guess it goes to show that he's more liked than a lot of the others!

Plus, who doesn't like all those whacky antics and hilarious nonsense he gets up to?  :umad:

It depends on what you mean by "greatest": my favorite is Discord but the most powerful and dangerous was Tirek.

Edited by Blobulle

• 3 weeks later...