Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lose Man Card or Leave the Fandom?

CosmicHooves

What would you rather do?  

34 users have voted

1. 1. Would you rather loose your ManCard or leave the fandom?

• Loose ManCard (with a smile)
    • Loose ManCard (sadly)
    • Leave the Fandom

What would you rather do if you were confronted by all your friends and family and they told you to stop being a Brony and that if you continued you'd loose your ManCard?

Heck I've already lost my ManCard if that's the case! :-)

As far as I know, "losing your man card" is just a made up thing people use to demote guys who do "girly" things by saying that they're less of a man. It's rather stupid, really. So yeah, I don't give a damn if I have a "man card" or not.

• Brohoof 2

What is this "Man Card" you speak of? I don't think I've ever had one of those my entire life. Can't be too important if I've managed to last this long without one. If I was confronted by everyone I knew and told to stop liking something they hated, I'd politely tell them all to **** off and continue to enjoy what I enjoy.

• Brohoof 3

What? Lose the card of course! :P As others have said I think that's ridiculous there even is a card but if they go that way with me then who cares? I'll take my man card, fling it at their face, and walk away.

With a great big smile. ;)

Edited by FeIix

Out of the many ways to be socially humiliated and ostracized, this one is by far the least meaningful to me. In short, I wouldn't give a damn.

If watching a show makes you insecure about your masculinity, then you didn't have a man card to begin with. 

Edited by RED20
  • Brohoof 3

Your Man Card is the most important thing a young man can own. You MUST do whatever you can to not loose it. Even if it means you sadly have to leave the fandom!

*slaps* i have to disagree. Fandom vs mancard? wtf

doesn't this belong in life advice section?

• Brohoof 1

I don't see why there'd be a choice. A man can watch what he wants. What other people think really don't matter to me because at the end of the day, I still put my boots down by the door and watch My Little Pony. 

• Brohoof 1

Dude, wheres my penis? Oh wait, it is still there hello good buddy. Seriously though I think this is a false choice, it takes a lot of balls to simply not give a damn and I certainly have them.