Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Bloodlines OOC

SilverHeart

(edited)

Ugh, cinder, stop applying to so many roleplays ;c I want to keep up with your awesome roleplaying content as much as I can but this is starting toget out of hand :3

I can bash out good quality posts once every day or two days for this roleplay if it's slow-paced I guess, and it looks like a very cool idea with quite a few role players, so I'll apply. I just hope you'll accept me :c

I am going to apply myself: http://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/scribblegroove-r122

This guy can be a real asshole and he is just as arrogant as blueblood, so watch out c: though beneath the thick layer of sarcasm and contempt he is pretty nice.

(Lol, dat irony, I just called myself an asshole :3)

P.s: there are a few things that are not in his backstory, for instance that he used to study at canterlot's school for gifted unicorns. There are a few other things as well, but I'd rather RP them out naturally...

Edited by Scribblegroove

I was wondering if you need a sinister pony that is also a ally of blueblood and also has connections with the evil secrets of this resort.

Thank you for your offer but Scribbler and I have already created all the "evil" characters we need. If you would, however, like to apply with a regular OC feel free to leave a link.

I figured as much. The main reason why I put in the thing about it being a greatly toned down version of the targets abilities is so I wouldn't have to come up with some Deus Ex Machina for him not copying some god character's powers to get out the easy way.

Also, thanks :)

Glad you understand, although it's not just for balance, some of the NPC's won't be using "normal" magic. Basically, and I'm giving away too much info as it is, some of the magic in this RP is beyond unicorn magic.

Gardenia and Emerald... I'm starting to think that Blueblood is just setting up a trap to kill off Canterlots nobility who have annoyed him ;)

Yeah, I'm going to go for Emerald. Mystery and Intrigue are her 'thing' - along with a bit of charm.

What is emeralds history with Blueblood? If I may ask at least. (I can't access her character sheet from my phone.)

Wonderful. When I get home from work I'll add her to the character list. Glad to have you.

Ugh, cinder, stop applying to so many roleplays ;c I want to keep up with your awesome roleplaying content as much as I can but this is starting toget out of hand :3

I can bash out good quality posts once every day or two days for this roleplay if it's slow-paced I guess, and it looks like a very cool idea with quite a few role players, so I'll apply. I just hope you'll accept me :c

I am going to apply myself: http://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/scribblegroove-r122

This guy can be a real asshole and he is just as arrogant as blueblood, so watch out c: though beneath the thick layer of sarcasm and contempt he is pretty nice.

P.s: there are a few things that are not in his backstory, for instance that he used to study at canterlot's school for gifted unicorns. There are a few other things as well, but I'd rather RP them out naturally...

Scribbler and I shall review your character. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Oh also, please send Scribbler and I the information that isn't contained in his backstory via PM. I'm fairly certain we said this in the OOC (though I can't remember if we did) we are going to be picky with OC's. Though I think that's obvious by now.

Emerald Gaze: Canterlot diplomat and emissary. She's a minor noble - fairly well off but not quite among the 'higher' ranks of nobility.

She's probably seen working around the castle on occasion, and while she has no canon dealings with Blueblood, it wouldn't be difficult to imagine that they had met on occasion, and that he could think of her in any number of ways.

This help?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/emerald-gaze-r3772

Oh! Also - I noticed the RP is up. Are we good to post, or should I wait, if there are still things you want to clear up with us first?

:D

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I am interested, since my OC has none super powers or be over powered. But I need to know:

I sthe ponies Earth, Pegasus and Unicorn only allowed races? And has there to be a picture of own OC to show ya?

Anyhow: check out my OC via here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/time-rider-r6138

My OC name is "Time Rider."

Edited by StormBolt24

(edited)

@@StormBolt24,

I'm afraid this OC is pretty far removed from the type of OC we're accepting. Also your writing is kind of difficult to understand the way it's written. Sorry man, but we can't accept you into this one.

Very well, I understand. I hope sometime in a future, there could be better chances then.

Edited by StormBolt24

@@SilverHeart,

Umm, sure. I guess I'll have to think it out, so give me a moment. Should I just post here in this thread, or PM?

You can post it in here, however if you feel the need to send via PM feel free.

Emerald Gaze: Canterlot diplomat and emissary. She's a minor noble - fairly well off but not quite among the 'higher' ranks of nobility.

She's probably seen working around the castle on occasion, and while she has no canon dealings with Blueblood, it wouldn't be difficult to imagine that they had met on occasion, and that he could think of her in any number of ways.

This help?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/emerald-gaze-r3772

Oh! Also - I noticed the RP is up. Are we good to post, or should I wait, if there are still things you want to clear up with us first?

:D

Thank you for the info. I'll take it into account. (I'm the one playing Blueblood.)

As for the RP. I would like to wait a little bit. See if we can finish signing people up. So at the latest I believe we will be starting tonight.

@@SilverHeart

So, I got bored and decided to make a character page for the older version of Fizzle, to give everyone a somewhat better reference of who they'll be interacting with.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fizzle-sparx-older-r6156

Anyways, just thought I'd leave that here in case you'd want to use it as her reference page instead of the filly one.

As far as what she's carrying I can't imagine her needing anything more then some money and personal hygiene items, but would it be too crazy to let her have say...  2 of her brother's sparklers and 1 or 2 of his actual fireworks?  She's supposed to be helping him with his business by this point, and I can just imagine him trying to convince her to take some of his wares with her to try and advertise a little bit XD  It's cool if not, just thought I'd ask :P

• Brohoof 1

No worries, I assumed it was implied since Fizzle was already on the accepted character list XD  That, or for some reason she was allowed to have whatever she wanted...  I figured the first option was probably the safer guess :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well if we're doing this officially:

Emerald Gaze

- A decent amount of money,

- Paperwork of identity and employment. (Never leave home without them! Legitimate ones this time.)

- Her clothes - no cloak since she isn't working, but she'll have her shoes, jewellery and so on. (You'll see when I update her picture... again.)

That's about everything noteworthy: what else would she take on a holiday? :P

Edited by Cinderscribe
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, I sent it via PM already, but since everyone is making their inventory public, I might as well, too.

*wearing*
amethyst necklace
silk mini-dress
saddlebags
*in saddlebags*
Spare outfit
Encyclopedia on the Flora of Northern Equestria
Personal Hygiene kit(brushes, floss, etc.)
A comfortable amount of spending money(the value of a bit is vague, after all)

Identification papers

Torn letter of Blueblood's invitation, taped back together

edit: wait, having some identification might be good aswell, thanks for that idea Cinder!)

Edited by Aged Rain
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Midnight Scribbler, @@SilverHeart

Sorry, Muddle's vacation inventory:

*clothes*

-A simple blue dress (is going to be the first thing to go)

-Her hair band

*bags*

-A change of clothes

-Her identification

-a very angry Shadow 

-A small journal

-A first-aid kit (self explanatory)

*On her*

-Some bits

-and a suspicious letter

Shadow's inventory~

-A black journal (it just conjures it up)

-The letter that Muddle thinks she has

-and color dye for her clothes

'Mistake 1, shoving me into a bag with all her stuff...'

Edited by Dreamless
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@BlueMoon

Thank oyu. I hope you have a good day. 

@@Umbreon

Oh dear, your post was really good....but um, this is unfortunate...it's a horse drawn carriage....not a train....

"Uh, not THAT trip!  Heh...  Heh heh..."

Also, I think I'm going to enjoy Fiz's presence in this RP. 

Edited by SilverHeart
  • Brohoof 1

@@SilverHeart,

My bad, I just misunderstood I guess XD I'll fix it.

And fixed! Just changed anywhere I'd said "train" to "carriage" and it thankfully still made sense xD

You're good. Thank you for fixing it.

• Brohoof 1