Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Episode IIXIIIXIX: The Draconequus Deals a Blow In Return

NavelColt

Well it's about time chaos reigned over this land. :umad:

...at least, that's what I should've said, before they threw me on da moon here. :huh:

But, uh, it's not too bad here actually, the abuse is only occasional after all...

crazy_rarity_by_kingdavidlee-d6gldhz.png

• Brohoof 2

At least we tried, feld0. Their chaotic powers were simply too strong.

In other news, I can confirm that, yes, the moon is made of cheese.

A summary of my thoughts may be found embedded in this video:

• Brohoof 2

This shift in leadership seems to have coincided with my return. That means that, judging by the trajectory of the sun and the moon, the night ending with the Blood Moon along with the awakening of the Eye of Cthulhu, assuming that there wasn't a total solar eclipse in the last month, that I am the harbinger of such an event! Who knows what else I could bestow? I am the bringer, the herald, and the chosen one! Bow to me!

• Brohoof 2

This shift in leadership seems to have coincided with my return. That means that, judging by the trajectory of the sun and the moon, the night ending with the Blood Moon along with the awakening of the Eye of Cthulhu, assuming that there wasn't a total solar eclipse in the last month, that I am the harbinger of such an event! Who knows what else I could bestow? I am the bringer, the herald, and the chosen one! Bow to me!

*bows*

*bows*

*bows*

*walks away*

*goes home*

*wakes up*

*bows*

repeat

Yes! I am gaining followers! The almighty MINT PETAL shall overthrow our chaotic dictator, as the prophecy dictates! Prepare yourself, Chaotic Discord, for I shall be the the storm to knock down your tree!

Well... I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one, welcome our new draconequus overlords.

• Brohoof 1

I blame PC gamers for this. They should just stop spending $5000 every month upgrading their PC for slightly better graphics and 2 extra frames (which they can't even see as the human eye can't see past 30FPS) and buy a PS4 already.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I blame PC gamers for this. They should just stop spending $5000 every month upgrading their PC for slightly better graphics and 2 extra frames (which they can't even see as the human eye can't see past 30FPS) and buy a PS4 already.

awww, you make me laugh...

...CHAOS FTW

pc_gamer_gloury.jpg

Edited by epic0cow

Well... I don't know about the rest of you, but I for one, welcome our new draconequus overlords.

I for one welcome all our new minions of chaos and expect all of them you to cooperate with our plans with no question of said plans ethics.

Now if you don't mind me, I've got some chaos to build.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Hahaha! Truly, CD, this is a funny jest! But clearly you are forgetting who I am.

11tpa8.jpg

Edited by Half Life 3

I miss evil mailmare :c

...I remember last year, it took like many days for the April 1st changes to be removed :P

• Brohoof 1

On behalf of the Eeveelutions, I welcome these new chaos ruled forums with open arms. If there is anything our new overlords need please feel free to call and promptly steal it from under our noses.

• Brohoof 1

I suppose we need a ponifier jyggalag to take care of this problem... And even if it won't work, it will be quite entertaining I suppose c:

I feel like today is the exact opposite of the Greymarch. We must gather the Priests of Order.

• Brohoof 1

Truly, you're forgetting who will really be in charge soon, according to the prophecy.

As much as it pains me to cite Denton, his point stands.

• Brohoof 3

img-2472257-1-mlp__fim___twilicorn_by_vu

I'm done here. Clearly, my ways of order and progress are undesired, and there was a terrible truth buried in the upper echelons of my own website. Rearing its devious head over the years, I've suppressed it one too many times. I will hide it no more - there is a wonderful world out there to explore, and what remains of my Feldian powers will be of infinitely more benefit to the vast unknown than this formerly beautiful place I sculpted into existence.

Have it. Have it all, you chaotic do-no-goods! There's nothing left for me here, anyway.

Excellent. Time to get things going.

--> http://mlpforums.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

post-4006-0-74756900-1396398067_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

I should embrace the chaos and let the chaos rule over me. A farewell to Feld0 though.

I shall be the marksman of the chaotic world, in exchange for chocolate rain. :lol:

tumblr_m94uvdLvCG1qc0zrfo2_500.gif

• Brohoof 3