Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

April Fools Masterthread

TheChosenPony

Hooo boy, I just put the finishing touches on my prank. It's pretty elaborate, but sufficient to say when it has played out I will have tricked several of the world's most powerful governments into beginning the Third World War. It's gonna be hilarious.

As a baseball fan, one of O.co Coliseum's biggest problems lately is the plumbing. For at least the third time in about ten months, the locker rooms had to be quarantined because of raw sewage.

I pulled a prank on some friends of mine telling them that the coliseum was closed down by the government for at least two months to check and fix the piping problems that plague the near-fifty-year-old multi-purpose park. When they asked me where the A's will be playing during that time, I said, "I wish I knew," and revealed the joke.

So this girl I've been friends with for a couple years came back from our Spring Break about 3 weeks ago and told her roommate/best friend that she had a Spring Break Fling and ended up getting engaged. I found out last week from her roommate but was told not to say anything because my friend didn't want people to know. I wasn't even supposed to know. I thought this was a bit spontaneous for my friend's personality, but said "Okay." I found out today that my friend has been planning this prank for over a month and she came clean to her roommate (while recording the big reveal) and so we all learned it was just a month-long April Fool's joke!! Talk about planning!

I changed my display name to Kaname Madoka and replaced every single Homura thing I had. Most of my closest friends actually fell for it, likely because I mixed a lot of truths in there. Damn yanderes.

AMIRITE, , , and –– OH WAIT RIGHT YOU WEREN'T FOOLED HUUUUH :angry:

• Brohoof 2