Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst Online Experiences?

TheChosenPony

I take back my YouTube comment. My worst internet experience is looking up "Jew" on Encyclopedia Dramatica. Never have I seen a more calculated jew-hating effort. I don't mean general trolling either. It's in-depth and researched. People exhausted some real man hours into that page - really made it into a labor of love. I'd like to get my hands on the pricks that made that. All I can imagine is a bunch of sneering, blonde middle schoolers with bowl cuts typing that thing out.

Proved a site admin wrong on an external site, and he decided to take his anger out on me on the site he runs. I was an admin as well, but was turned into a regular member. Real horrible situation, as I'd been there for 4 years.
Power hungry people in a high seated position are the worst. I guess that's why we're having such trouble in the real world. xD

• Brohoof 2

My worst online experience was when I was playing Battlefield 3 with my friend, when some guy argued with me about where Russia was. It was pretty pointless, why bring a geographic argument in a first-player shooter.

I wanted to make friends so I signed up for a site that was supposed to be local based

One guy asked to hang out, and I told him right off the bat that I just wanted friends

However, when we hung out, he kept trying to kiss me and making all sorts of comments that made me uncomfortable -a-

NEVER. AGAIN.