Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite prosecutor from the Ace Attorney series?

Adachi

Who is best prosecutor?  

12 users have voted

1. 1. Who is best prosecutor?

• Simon Blackquill
    • Miles Edgeworth
    • Franziska von Karma
    • Manfred von Karma
    • Klavier Gavin
    • Godot
    • Winston Payne
    • Trixie (I know she wasn't in any of the games but still)

(edited)

Warning. This post contains massive spoilers for T&T and Dual Destinies. If you read it, you may spoil a part of either game for you FOREVEEER! *pinkie voice*

Who is your favorite prosecutor of all time? For me, it's Simon Blackquill. He was ready to take the fall for a crime he didn't commit to protect Athena, and even when she thought she did it, he still insisted on taking the fall, until Phoenix exposed his lies.

Godot is pretty cool, but he didn't really do much. He just let Phoenix do everything. Yeah, he's got a dark past and he has this brooding anti-hero quality to him, but Blackquill did a heck of a lot more in one case than he did in his whole career, including intercepting the phantom's hacking of Athena's system, proving that he was wearing a mask, etc.

For a while, I still thought Edgeworth was cooler, but I hate the way they butchered his voice and appearance. And samurai are just a lot more badass overall.

Edited by Princess of the Sun

(edited)

Even though Godot is my favorite character, Franzy would have to be my favorite prosecutor. She does a great job at making court a living hell for you. Plus she became a prosecutor at age 13, that's righteous. 

And she's a sexy beast beautiful

Edited by Randy Marsh
  • Brohoof 1

I'd say the one who throws coffee!

He really keeps you on your feet in the courtroom!

And,I love his quotes and his story.

godot_wallpaper__2_by_darkmatter89-d5b9r

(Also,can you possibly not spoil Dual Destinies for me?! I already ruined the ending for myself with Godot,but I don't wanna spoil

this one.)

• Brohoof 1

>is probably going to be the only person to pick this prosecutor

Ace_Attorney_Investigations_Miles_Edgewo

I find Franziska to be one of the most SEVERELY under used characters of all time :D

She's got so much potential for such in-depth character development; dare I say, she has Edgeworth potential that will most likely never be found.

I had so much fun writing fanfics that centered around her, and they almost all received critical acclaim; it was so much fun getting to write her character. So much to play around with it was unreal. (A bit too unreal; seriously, Franziska needs more development.)

As opposed to Edgeworth, however, who if you fucked up slightly on his character, people were asking for your head :blink:

My favorite character in the whole series used to be a 3-way tie between Edgeworth, Godot, and FvK, but I had so much fun writing Franny's character during my time as a fanfic author for that series that she slipped ahead of the pack to be my favorite character from the series :D

Of course, I have to give credit where credit is due; Edgeworth and Godot are a close, and I mean close, second :D They're both just so badass, and in different ways. Both very admirable characters who are essentially the ultimate anti-heroes :D

Of course, though, I just had so much more fun with Franziska's character that she's got the #1 spot. That's what fandoms are about though, right? Fun? :D

• Brohoof 3

I'd say the one who throws coffee!

He really keeps you on your feet in the courtroom!

And,I love his quotes and his story.

godot_wallpaper__2_by_darkmatter89-d5b9r

(Also,can you possibly not spoil Dual Destinies for me?! I already ruined the ending for myself with Godot,but I don't wanna spoil

this one.)

Sorry. Spoiler shields raised.

>tfw you're looking at the choices on the poll, and you think "Why isn't Kristoph Gavin a choice?" :derp:

Jeezus, I'm out of touch with that fandom :( 

Kristoph is a Defense attorney.

Not a prosecutor.

Kristoph is a Defense attorney.

Not a prosecutor.

I know that, dude :D

That was the whole "I'm wayy out of touch" thing :D It's been so long since I've been around this fandom that I thought Kristoph = Prosecutor for a split second :muffins:

I had a derp moment, please excuse me :derp:

(edited)

Darn it, I honestly don't know... Edgeworth is all around awesome, Godot's the serious one, Payne is the funny / pitiful one and Manfred's the "big bad"...

Screw it, I'm going with Edgeworth because he got his own game and he's pretty darn awesome in general. He's also had a fair bit of character development over the series, starting out from the cold standpoint of Manfred's where the most important thing about being a prosecutor is locking away everyone he faces. I would explain where he eventually ends up, but that would be a spoiler.

Godot is a close second because he has a fair bit of story development as well. I'm not spoiling a darn thing about this coffee-loving maniac. Manfred von Karma comes in third and Damon Gant rolls up in fourth from out of nowhere, annoyed that he wasn't invited to the party!

Edited by Celtore

(edited)

Darn it, I honestly don't know... Edgeworth is all around awesome, Godot's the serious one, Payne is the funny / pitiful one and Manfred's the "big bad"...

Screw it, I'm going with Edgeworth because he got his own game and he's pretty darn awesome in general. He's also had a fair bit of character development over the series, starting out from the cold standpoint of Manfred's where the most important thing about being a prosecutor is locking away everyone he faces. I would explain where he eventually ends up, but that would be a spoiler.

Godot is a close second because he has a fair bit of story development as well. I'm not spoiling a darn thing about this coffee-loving maniac. Manfred von Karma comes in third and Damon Gant rolls up in fourth from out of nowhere, annoyed that he wasn't invited to the party!

Although Damon Gant was technically a prosecutor, he never prosecuted in any of the cases in any of the games. Regardless, I can add him.

Edit: I added Damon Gant, and also added Trixie because even though she wasn't in any of the games, she was in Turnabout Storm, and I think she's popular enough to warrant adding her.

Edited by Princess of the Sun

(edited)

Although Damon Gant was technically a prosecutor, he never prosecuted in any of the cases in any of the games. Regardless, I can add him.

I was just kidding, if you added him you'd have to add any other "prosecutors-by-plot" as well. :P

(crap, just realized they were detectives. Blame my shaky memory)

Edited by Celtore

I was just kidding, if you added him you'd have to add Lana, Marshall and any other "prosecutors-by-plot" as well. :P

Ok, removed him. Keeping Trixie though ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I used to love Godot for this one quote: "All men wear masks, whether over their faces or over their hearts." I also thought his dark past was really entertaining.

However, he's kinda sexist, and I don't like guys that are sexist. I voted for Franziska, because I think it's awesome having a tough female prosecutor in the courtroom. And that whip!

• Brohoof 1