Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ~* Pixeled OCs Equestria Girls Style! *~ {OPEN}

Pripyat Pony

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Pripyat Pony,HOLY SHITSNACKS I squealed the first time i saw this. Needless to say this is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE... but i have one tiny little bit modification to ask. Could you make the outside of the wolf's eyes white? It looks weird with blue :D Again AWESOMENESS!!! And what do you mean "Transformation" OC? 

@, As in, an Equestria Girls transforming into their anthro forms. XD I can't edit it now, cuz I already uploaded it to dA but if you like, you can edit it when you put it on yours. ;)

@, That's part of the Equestria Girls-ification. All characters must look bubbly, even the villains. Hell, even Sunset Shimmer's demon form was bubbly. XD

(edited)

You do really good work. could you do my changeling OC Skater. I think it would be interesting to see a changeling in EQG. If you can't do it, I perfectly understand. :)  I know the image makes her look fierce, but she is actually kind of shy around strangers. She is also very fun loving and bubbly. So if you could put her in a pose that represents one of those, that would be awesome.GlbMxHK.jpg?2

Edited by Vitani

(edited)

@@RainbowDangerDashie,

This topic is for OCs, not canons. Sorry. While I could post the base of Rainbow in entirely, it's not really the point of the shop.

@@Nurse Slava Medik,

Finished your OC! Base: http://selenaede.deviantart.com/art/Rainbow-Rocks-Applejack-Base-441144395 (with wings edited in)

post-10207-0-87351800-1405199549_thumb.gif

Edited by Pripyat Pony