• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Pripyat :)

Would you like to do my OC for me?

It's female, named Summerdream.

post-26402-0-72757900-1406040016_thumb.png

Could you do one of my OC? He's in my profile pic. But, if you need it, here's that pic. (In this version, he's wearing an element necklace. Disregard that.) Also, if you could, draw him with Derpy, please?

sooDejb.png

I know I can't reAlly provide a picture, but ill make it as simple as I can. No one drew him yet, sorry.

I'd like my oc Dark Side. He has hair like Vinyl Scratch, but it's dark blue with purple tips at the ends. He has red eyes. Also his coat is gray. In the pic, I'd like him wearing a vest with a tie, and if possible have him holding a lighter. And if you can, can he be in the same picture as Rarity, who's just beside him? Sorry if it sounds like too much. It doesn't matter if it's good or not I just want one. Thanks if you can.

@@Pripyat Pony,

That's awesome!

Now would it be rude if I made another request?

Because I kind of want you to do...all of my OCs. (Minus Freezia, obviously.) You can find the links to them on my profile page. But I would like Acrylic and Gothic to be in a picture together, if you do choose to draw this. And have their bracelets and armwarmers on.

This is an optional request. You do not have to do it.  

Edited by Emerald <3