Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What's your favorite game in a genre you don't like?

ShadowPirateX

I don't care much for first-person shooters in general, but I had fun with Half-Life, especially that Hornet Gun. :)  With that genre in mind, I would like to try out Doom, because I've never played any of those games.

Not too big on racing games but I love Mario Kart and some of the Need for Speed titles.

I also probably won't usually play a puzzle game not named Tetris. Meteos is a damn fun one too though. :P

Not an RPG fan, though I enjoyed the fan made game ''Super Lesbian Horse RPG." Mainly due to the pony aspect.Otherwise I probably wouldn't of played it.

And I got to play as Fluttershy for most of it. <3 :squee::blush:

cLGUER2.png

Edited by xFlutterdash
  • Brohoof 1

Well, the side scrolling fighting games honestly are either really violent, slow, or boring. However, I do find Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 to be very fun. I prefer a more simplistic style of controls, so likewise I suck at a game that requires major practice and memorization due to it's complexity in that respect, but it's fun nonetheless.

I'd have to say Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2. Those two games were so unique that I freaked out when I played them, yet they seemed a little underrated. They were GOTY worthy to me and it didn't disappoint me one bit.

I am not too much into racing games but I love San Francisco Rush (N64), Road Rash (Sega Genesis) and some of the Mario Kart games. 

Banned From Equestria Daily, even though I'm not a fan of "adult" video games

Resident Evil, despite not being into survival horror. I also enjoy a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! games despite not being intrigued by the card battle game genre.

I'd say the any genres I dislike, I can't actually think of any exceptions.

The closest I can give is racing games. I've found the racing games like Gran Turismo to be a real drag. Perhaps it's because cars just aren't something I'm particularly interested in. I can imagine for a vehicle enthusiast that series might be really cool, but for me I was like "Do they have the car my parents have?!" and that was where it stopped. lol.

But I love the Mario Kart series, and have enjoyed a couple of Burnout games (actually I liked the first Burnout the best). Obviously, they're a long-shot from the GT series. lol

For me, its gotta be Star Wars: Battlefront and Tranformers: War/Fall of Cybertron.  That is b/c im not a big fan or Third-Person Shooters.  I rather have it First-Person Shooter, that way I have the weapon in front of me and it gives me better aim, :D

• Brohoof 1

Meh. Not a big gamer. All I play is Minecraft. :unsure: But I play it with STYLE!

By the way, I also hate blocks. My two brothers leave Legos all over the place and I've learned to watch where I walk. And I think Mom's tired of having to take our dog into surgery from eating a Lego.