Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Kicks You in the Ribs

CosmicHooves

What would happen or what would you do?  

23 users have voted

1. 1. What would happen or what would you do if Rainbow Dash kicked you in the ribs (just like in the description below)?

• Ask her gently why she did that
    • Ribs are poking through your skin
    • There's a hole through you that she blew open
    • Hug her and say it's ok
    • Ask to for more
    • Die
    • There's nothing left of you
    • Say it tickles
    • Punch her
    • Tickle time! (you tickle Rainbow Dash)

One day you are walking along and Rainbow Dash flies down and kicks you so hard she does a Somic Rainboom.

One day you are walking along and Rainbow Dash flies down and kicks you so hard she does a Sonic Rainboom.

post-25645-0-46737600-1397680699_thumb.jpg

Edited by Psyco Dash

Yeah she is going I think Mach 6 so I think I'd be super dead, like explosion dead. But, if there wasn't a Rainboom and she just flew in and kicked me I'd suffer some broken rib, possibly lacerated organs and be crying on the ground like a little wuss.

• Brohoof 1

She just tried to sonic rainboom kick a Space marine. 

post-23625-0-80748300-1397683029_thumb.jpg So, while looking rather bored, I would simply toss her across the room, and let her suffer her broken bones as she smashes against the wall. 

And then I order Fleur to laugh at her, point and laugh at her. 

My first response would probably punch her, since I have a tendency to punch someone back without thinking 

Thank you sir, may I have another? Lol, but seriously, if I didn't die on impact I'd totally poker face it like a bawss and ask for more. I'd love to see her reaction :umad:

Well, considering the speed she's going at, I'd explode into a million pieces, kind of like this

I'm the blue guys. However, with my dying breath, I'd summon Fluttershy to do this

• Brohoof 1

If I didn't die, I would have internal bleeding and some ribs sticking out that are broken. Also some rib pieces would be laying a couple feet away.

Ech, can't reach 'em.

I'd die right on the spot because of the forces involved. Dying could also be seen as a form of revenge if you look at the scenario from the angle that she never intended to take a life.

(and then I'd come back as a ghost and annoy her for the rest of her days, sort of a morally ambiguous version of Ghost Nappa)

Edited by Celtore