Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You like spike?

Spike__ESP

You ask me if I love Spike?...... hehe me? haha Spike? tehe *nervous laugh* um yes ._. <3 C:  :wub:

I'd just like to point out that Rarighost > Sparity :D

(insert Rarighost fanart here)

One thing they could do to make me like Spike more is give him some closure on the fact Rarity won't like him back and let him move on.

Seriously, that joke isn't funny; it's often shoddily written and a constant source of irritation for me.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

I'd just like to point out that Rarighost > Sparity :D

(insert Rarighost fanart here)

One thing they could do to make me like Spike more is give him some closure on the fact Rarity won't like him back and let him move on.

Seriously, that joke isn't funny; it's often shoddily written and a constant source of irritation for me.

well to each his own I just like this pairing because I have a friend like him but instead of me being the one that doesn't like him it's him the one that doesn't like me but eh I have the right to dream lol XD

• Brohoof 1

I like him, but that's probably because I've been seeing him more and more of the butt end of the joke or being the underdog at times.  Really hoping he actually gets a good episode coming soon.

"Simple Ways" gave me the impression he had moved on; he didn't give a single sad look or vocalization every time Rarity swooned over Trenderhoof. And on fact Spike hasn't done anything particularly special for Rarity since that episode.

Sparity may be my OTP of FiM but even I have to admit it seems like it has been put on the backburner - unless they surprise us in the final episodes.... :D :D

And yes I do like Spike. One of my favorite, most surprising moments is his little song about dragons:

http://youtu.be/SZyRfGFI0fM

I have to presume he learned that from the Canterlot library, since he never met any of him family and didn't learn it during "Dragon Quest".

Edited by TruffleShuffle

• 1 year later...

Even though I've lost a bit of interest in him. He's still one of my favourites.

Are there any good Spike episodes?

Secret Of My Excess had mostly good reviews. Along with Equestria Games (though some felt like an episode about the Equestria Games should have focused on the actual games more). Just For Sidekicks had mostly good reviews also. I also noticed you've this question a lot of times... (just saying). Edited by Baby Dinosaur