Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You like spike?

Spike__ESP

Spike is an interesting character who is hindered by the lack of good episodes featuring him. Most of the time, he ends up failing at everything he does and being humiliated and mistreated. One of the reasons why I find him so interesting is that he is the only major character who is male.

I really hated how he wasn't invited to the Equestria Games even though he was the one who defeated Sombra and saved the Crystal Empire.

• Brohoof 2

Not really...

He's not cemented in hatred, like say, Blueblood, Trenderhoof, and Suri Polomare; he's also not really hated, just kinda of...boring. He's just sorta dull to me; the amount of times I've found him irritating currently outweighs the amount of times I've found him endearing.

He has potential to change that, though :D There's still hope for little Spikey-Wikey! :D

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

• Brohoof 1

Not really...

He's not cemented in hatred, like say, Blueblood, Trenderhoof, and Suri Polomare; he's also not really hated, just kinda of...boring. He's just sorta dull to me; the amount of times I've found him irritating currently outweighs the amount of times I've found him endearing.

He has potential to change that, though :D There's still hope for little Spikey-Wikey! :D

img-2541077-1-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8

I thought you didn't like him because he's a waifu-stealer. :o

• Brohoof 1

I thought you didn't like him because he's a waifu-stealer. :o

Nahh. My waifu doesn't have the hots for him :muffins:

Trenderhoof is a waifu-stealer; waifu-stealers are the lowest of the low.

How dare they put my crush on a cartoon horse in jeopardy  :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

He's honestly, my least favorite character in the entire show.

He's really annoying and he ruins everything.

'Nuff said.

• Brohoof 1

I see no reason to dislike him :) While his episodes are usually weak, I really like this little guy. He's adorable, sarcastic... What's not to like? XD

• Brohoof 1

Even if you do not like him, think if he was not in the show. Twilight would be talking to herself ALOT, and that would look kind of silly IMO.

• Brohoof 1

I like Spike I really do but what the hell are they doing to him? In nearly every episode where he takes a starring role since season 3 he is either the butt of nearly every joke or is presented in a highly inconsistent manner that is sometimes even out of character. I liked the episode Spike At Your Service but I liked it mostly for Applejack, we know Spike has his doofus side but even from the very start he couldn't do even the simplest of tasks right, tasks which he has done easily in previous episodes in the series. I didn't notice this as much when I first watched the episode because I was on a fanboy high from Applejack getting some great screen time but it would have been far more believable if Spike gradually kept screwing up throughout the course of the episode as he continue to put more and more pressure on himself.