Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever play sports with parents around?

As in like, play with them, or just with them around in general? I'll just answer both. Tell me if you meant something else. ;)

Well, I don't play as many sports as I used to, but I used to always kick the soccer ball around with my mom. She was really good, so she taught me everything I know about it. I also played tennis with her, though I wasn't that good. :P We would throw the football around as well.

With them around in general, well, I swim, and my parents always come to my swim meets, so yeah, they're around to watch me play as well. And if you consider marching band a sport, which I do since it involves physical activity, they always watch that too. :D

Is that you Discord?

Indeed, my anime loving friend. :umad: 

By sneakily reading your profile, I see two things of importance. One, you like Bleach. Brohoof for that. /)

Two, you like Celestia. She's alright, I guess, but seriously, would it kill her to be less uptight? I mean seriously.

Just yesterday she freaked because I turned her soap into a tarantula. It was a nice tarantula! It was trained to jump up and down and everything! I don't see what the big problem was.

She's gonna give herself a stroke one of these days if she doesn't learn to lighten up. Maybe I should stick Pinkie Pie on her for a while, see what happens... :squee:

• 3 weeks later...

You need willing minions to do your chaotic bidding. I suggest magically altered chickens, that way you can sneak in the occasional cockatrice and freak everyone out.

So what's your favorite flavor from Berties All Flavor Beans? I imagine that is as chaotic a snack as you can find.

(edited)

:eww: can u eat jelly beans and pizza at the same time while watching dragon ball z?

I know that sounds gross but I did it ounce

Hm. Jelly beans... and pizza... at the same time... while watching Dragon Ball Z?

Sounds splendidly strange! Next time I decide to watch Dragon Ball Z, and I have a good supply of pizza and jelly beans, I will certainly try it! :P

When you did it, did you like it? Or were you like :eww:

You need willing minions to do your chaotic bidding. I suggest magically altered chickens, that way you can sneak in the occasional cockatrice and freak everyone out.

So what's your favorite flavor from Berties All Flavor Beans? I imagine that is as chaotic a snack as you can find.

Magically altered chickens? BRILLIANT! And throwing in the occasional cockatrice will surely cause panics for miles around! :fiery: *scribbles the idea down on notepad for future reference*

Personally, I love the Watermelon flavor, but it's always so amusing to watch others get Envelope Glue, Farm Dirt, Prawn, or Troll Bogey! :umad:

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos
  • Brohoof 1

I was always surprised you never made Pinky one of your willing minions. You pretty much had her with the chocolate rain. You've got to admit Pinky Pie is probably the most random Filly out there.

• Brohoof 1

I was always surprised you never made Pinky one of your willing minions. You pretty much had her with the chocolate rain. You've got to admit Pinky Pie is probably the most random Filly out there.

Well pinkie pie will follow a balloon to the en :wub: d of the world and plus she always says "ooh something floaty!"

Pinkie would make a wonderful minion, though she's so random already, I don't know if I could compete! :P Certainly would be fun having chaotic contests with her.

Though, if it seems at all like she might win, I may have to distract her with a balloon. Can't have a pony beating the Spirit of Chaos at chaos! ;)

• Brohoof 1

u would lose the titleof representing chaos

By any chance could u help me out and make a sig for me? I cant get paint on my computer. All u have to do is create a twilight sig that says twilight sparkle and has twilight on it.

And no first off, i dont even like dragon ball. And that is only one of the reasons why i blew chunks that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

By any chance could u help me out and make a sig for me? I cant get paint on my computer. All u have to do is create a twilight sig that says twilight sparkle and has twilight on it.

Hm. I could attempt to make a sig. Could be fun.

If I try and fail epically, though, you should go ask Kyoshi. Made my sig. :D

But I do have paint and it sounds fun! ;)

Also, do you want Princess-y Twilight or Unicorn Twi?

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos
  • Brohoof 1

You go to your profile and hit the Edit My Profile Button in the top right corner. There will be a bunch of different tabs running down the left side of the screen. Hit the one that says signature.

This is where it gets confusing. (There's probably an easier way, but this is the only way that works for me)

Search Photobucket.com and make an account if you don't already have one (Don't worry, it's easy). Then, it'll let you upload images.

You upload your sig image to Photobucket. Then you copy the URL of the image and come back to the Sig page on your profile.

Flick the light switch thing at the top left corner of the tool bar of the text box. Paste the image URL and click the light switch again.

It should turn into an image: Your sig. :)

I've tried for the last hour to make you a cool sig, but for some reason the vectors have something weird going on with them. In my sig, there's a link to Kyoshi. He has a topic for sig requests (and his are really cool! :D). Wish I coulda done it, but asdfghjkl can't. :muffins: