Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A day with best pony or $10k?

Vinyl Scratch.

10 Grand would be a big game changer for me...

But a day with She Who Raises the Moon? I think I'd forego up to 50K for that.

Besides, Luna's royalty, and she's magic, she can create limitless money, if she so wishes.

Get friendly,

Get rich,

Problem solved. 

Personally, for reasons I cannot explain, the situation would be highly awkward. I am an (big word warning) existenialist and a spiritualist, as well as a poet.

If I tried to even explain a part of my beliefs, you would all probably think me looney.

tho 10k is tempting, a day with aj or luna is more so. if its aj i got to go with her, if its luna i wold hang with her for a bit than ask her to come to me while i sleep so i can git the cash

That would be like saying I'd rather choose 10K instead of seeing my special somepony (favorite pony is her OC), so I'd spend the day with her :).

I could always get a trusted friend to get the money for me :P.

If it were some other pony, I'd take the money :P. Maybe she'd be fine with it :)?

• 4 weeks later...

Well i dont even have to think about this one lol i would have to spend time with dashie

And if possible i would move to equestria then i would always be happy XD

I would wrap said best pony in kevlar armor, tie them tightly to my body, race down and pick up my lottery winnings just in time to get my money, race back to my house (which is less than a block down the street, anyway), and spend the rest of the day with Best Pony. (Well, after untying her of course!)

Then, at end of day, and just as she was starting to vanish back to Equestria, I would reach out and grab her, hold tightly, thus forcing her to take me with her!

TAADAAAAAAAAA!

(Win/win!)

Amidoinitrite?

• Brohoof 1