Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Canterlot High RP [ROMANCE] [SOL] [AWESOME]

Anon In Equestria

Twilight sparkle and her friends defeated sunset shimmer and saved Canterlot high school from destruction, so she returned home to her realm and canterlot high resumed its daily life.

A year passed without many incidents happening and now its a week from the fall formal, everybody is nervous due to what happened last year, everybody is still happy, BUT!!! The school has started to become bland and some one needs to step in to bring excitement and change.

Fortunately a school bus had just stopped outside canterlot high and six figures stepped out... Three girls and Three Boys, These new arrivals where from all over the place, none of them knew each other but they had one thing in common they all decided to go to canterlot high, and now they where ready to make this school theirs.

The first student off the bus smiled and crossed his arms, his Blue hair moving with the wind and the sun shinning off of the lens of his sunglasses, he spoke a few words that summed up what everyone was thinking at that exact moment.

"It's our time now. Let's get this shit started"

Oh yeah bitches I quoted saints row!!!

Anyway moving on, the main point of this rp is for your OC (new kid) to become the most loved Prince/princess by weeks end, so they get crowned at the fall formal. Becoming the unofficial

Rulers of canterlot high, but they will have to share their power with their prince/princess, so pacts and making allies is important.

So fell free to submit a OC I'm looking for three guys and three girls to balance it out, also for romance.

If you have any questions just let me know.

1.Lonewolf1735 as magnetic charm

2.Times S. Hay as Times S. Hay

3.Rokkurin as code breaker

When submitting your OC please put a human description your skin and hair is still the same as your coat and mane but just so we know what your OC wears and looks like.

My OC

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/magnetic-charm-r6308

Description: Is about 6 foot tall, slim yet has a decent amount of muscle, wears his blue shades and also a blue varsity jacket with white sleeves and a pair of basic jeans, also has a pair of blue and white trainers.

Edited by lonewolf1735

I may use Times, I'm sure he can make thing interesting at the school...

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/times-hay-r579

Hair color: Crimson with light blue highlights

Skin color: White

Eye color: Aqua (he wears contacts, he actually has red eyes)

Height: 6 ft. 3 in.

Weight: 213 lbs.

Clothes:

Red T-shirt with a clock on the front w/ a white long sleeve shirt under it.

Blue Jeans with the right knee torn

White high top sneakers

Light blue socks

Has a bandage on his nose and around his fore arm

Wears glasses

Eh, why not?

Name: Code Breaker

Description: Code Breaker stands at five feet eight inches. He has pale white skin with fire red hair that has a purple streak going through it. He wears tight dark blue jeans, a black shirt with a small mahogany zip up hoody, and boots on his feet.

Code Breaker has a love for computers and tends to do some hacking in his spare time. His knowledge of how computers work, coding, and hacking are far above anyone. He tends to be shy, but will have bursts of energy from time to time. When he is on his laptop, that he carries with him wherever he goes, nothing can get his attention.

• 3 months later...